Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Andros.T.Maximus

No More Guessing Games! Mattress Seekers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, selling a very good condition Queen sized Sleep to Live 200 Series mattress.

Important Info

Date of purchase: 6 May 2011 from Courts

Date of delivery: 1 July 2011

Purchased at: $1897.00

Asking for: $700.00

Warranty: Valid for 10 years from purchase date.

Height of mattress: 10 inches

Firmness category: 1 side Tan, 1 side Green. (Tan category is the least firm available, Green category is firmer than Tan; the order of firmness -- Tan, Green, Blue, Red)

Collection location: Our apartment at Boon Keng

Selling as the mattress is too high for our bed frame, which is mounted on our bay window. We have since bought another thinner mattress and we have to sell this Sleep to Live mattress. Mattress is stain-free, very good condition. We would have love to keep this super comfortable mattress but we are unable to.

Freebie

We will include an original Sleep to Live mattress protector which we bargained to get from the Courts sales person.

We will use Delphin vacuum cleaner to do a clean before buyer collects. The Delphin is able to clean off any dustmites - we want to make sure you are getting a freshly cleaned mattress!

Other Info

Taken from www.sleeptolive.com:

Why are Sleep to Live products different?

Cushion Cloud® Construction allows the comfort layers to provide proper spinal alignment and pressure relief so the mattress will properly conform to the body. Mattress conformity provides better weight distribution and less pressure on any given area of the body, eliminating the need to toss and turn to find a comfortable position. Cushion Cloud® Construction also uses power inner tufting in its construction to eliminate the shifting/migrating of layers and allows the body to “float” to its individual level of comfort.

Full Coil Boxspring

Every Kingsdown box spring is carefully hand-assembled using the finest materials available in the industry. The fully functioning box spring is custom designed and engineered to work with a specific mattress to properly distribute body mass and weight and enhance body conformance. The boxspring also works as a shock absorber to lessen the pressure on the body and allow uninterrupted sleep for a longer period of time. In fact, the boxspring prolongs the life of the mattress, and does 60% of the work of the sleep system to support the body.

Full Body Surround

In addition to the full coil boxspring, support is also achieved through the customized assembly of side, bottom, and top support pieces. Full Body Surround™ (FBS) completely encompasses the mattress core to mitigate body impressions and provide:

1. Superior edge support
  2. Full side-to-side sleep surface
  3. Customized support base
  4. Customized top comfort layer
  5. No roll-out or roll-together feeling
  6. Pressure relieving surface

The surface of each FBS system is customized to provide the right combination of comfort and support for each body.

Contact

9027 zero nine six eight (I can send you picts of receipt, warranty tag)

I do find the mattress very comfy, it's a good 10 inches thickness for my 200 series, very plush. I'm selling it because my bed frame is designed to be on my bay window and when I add the mattress, I have to climb literally onto my bed. Didn't plan properly when buying mattress! I have bought a thinner mattress (4 inch) and have to sell my Sleep to Live. Hope to have a buyer!