Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

Friends In Yishun

Dear residence in Yishun, new or old, let's gather here to share anything under the sun in our neighbourhood.

Let me start ; I am staying with my parents in N7 ... And wife n me recently bought our flat in Yishun Central N3 near Northpoint... Can't wait to move in !!

We really like this place as there are 2 MRT stations in the estate itself and also the upcoming bus interchange n NSE in few years. The variety of food choices along Sembawang rd, the Seletar Reservior and Bottle Tree... We simple love it !!!

Do feel free to share your thoughts and experiences in our neighbourhood ...

Edited by Kobelala

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm at Street 11, moved here about 14-years ago downgrading from AMK.

The new & upcoming developments will make Yishun a better place to live in...Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, rejuvenated Yishun pond, NSE, Aircon Bus Interchange (new bus service to JB)

You may have seen me if you go jogging at the Yishun N'hood Park behind Sembawang Town Council weekday mornings......or when i'm running around Yishun serving my customers :)

I'm at Street 11, moved here about 14-years ago downgrading from AMK.

The new & upcoming developments will make Yishun a better place to live in...Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, rejuvenated Yishun pond, NSE, Aircon Bus Interchange (new bus service to JB)

You may have seen me if you go jogging at the Yishun N'hood Park behind Sembawang Town Council weekday mornings......or when i'm running around Yishun serving my customers :)

Hi Plastic3, yes, especially look forward to the new NSE and Aircon Bus interchange, hope that when all is completed, our property prices will go up :dribble:

Hi Plastic3, yes, especially look forward to the new NSE and Aircon Bus interchange, hope that when all is completed, our property prices will go up :dribble:

Average prices for a 4-room flat in AMK, Bishan & TPY is about $430k-$470k, buyers who can't afford those areas usually will move further north to Yishun where the 4-room average price is about $340k.

With the new improvements there's likely to be increased demand in Yishun flats :)

Best,

Mark

Average prices for a 4-room flat in AMK, Bishan & TPY is about $430k-$470k, buyers who can't afford those areas usually will move further north to Yishun where the 4-room average price is about $340k.

With the new improvements there's likely to be increased demand in Yishun flats :)

Best,

Mark

Mark, thats one of the reasons wife n me decide to get our flat in Yishun. We realise that Yishun is so close to AMK with 2 MRT stations in the estate and a new State of the Art hospital ,the properties here are fall too low compared to those in AMK .... We felt that the property prices will definately go up here in a few years time :)

Woah, so good, we buy resale don't have any ceremony... .. :(

how to compare? hehe

Resale is on off 1 or 2 units each blk...

but this is a whole batch of units at one goal... and is also first BTO in Yishun.

how to compare? hehe

Resale is on off 1 or 2 units each blk...

but this is a whole batch of units at one goal... and is also first BTO in Yishun.

Ya Lor.... hahaha :D

Hi all,

So happy to find this forum. :)

Not yet in Yishun but if all goes well, my parents, brothers and I should be moving in sometime in December.

Been told by my friends who used to live there or are still living there that Yishun is a great place to stay.

Hope to discover it for myself! :P

Hi all,

So happy to find this forum. :)

Not yet in Yishun but if all goes well, my parents, brothers and I should be moving in sometime in December.

Been told by my friends who used to live there or are still living there that Yishun is a great place to stay.

Hope to discover it for myself! :P

Hope to see u around soon :sport-smiley-004:

Hey all,

Just wanted to ask if there are many 24hr places in Yishun? Being a nightowl, i'm always on the prowl for 24hr places.

I only know the coffeeshop at blk 848, i think. The one near the NTUC - which i think is also 24hrs. (Goody! :P )

Would appreciate any input! ;) Thanks!