Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

Friends In Yishun

Hey all,

Just wanted to ask if there are many 24hr places in Yishun? Being a nightowl, i'm always on the prowl for 24hr places.

I only know the coffeeshop at blk 848, i think. The one near the NTUC - which i think is also 24hrs. (Goody! :P )

Would appreciate any input! ;) Thanks!

Coffeeshop @ blk 630

Coffeeshop @ blk 744 (iirc)

Starbucks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Coffeeshop @ blk 630

Coffeeshop @ blk 744 (iirc)

Starbucks

Thanks Plastic3!

I sure didn't know Starbucks was 24hrs! :dribble: You mean the one at Northpoint? (Silly question i guess since that's the only place they would house a Starbucks) :P

Hmmm Yishun price will rise just because of new development coming? I don't think so, Yishun is one of the " cheapest " pricing HDB in Singapore. But I have to admit, it is definitely better than Sembawang, woodlands or even Marsiling. My 4 cents worth

Yishun is indeed abit too far from the town, that was the reason why we have everything you can found in other estate during the 70s.

If you decided to live here, you may find that the Taxi fare are the killer so you intend to stay home more during weekend.

Btw, Wish you a Happy CNY 2014 hope to see you guys around in North-point on coming Friday-Sat!

CNYECARDD001_zps3c3331dd.jpg

:good: