Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Hi Bro Kobelala,

Thanks! I can read from here will do..

Cheers:) Emobebe

Sorry, the quote should include 1 more shoe cabinet 1 think.... Kitchen cabinet need to reqoute... that 1 is killer.. ..

:(:bangwall: why cabinets so expensive

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Sis Sleek, I went to lightings.sg at Jln Besar, yes they are Philips, but they sell fix price there leh... delivery need to add $18 lol.... I'll collect myself on Friday

Huh ! better buy from FB .... :bangwall:

you can call them to check their prices if you havent confirmed with lightings.sg, http://www.facebook.com/PLstore and then order via their FB store, lol

kobe, does your include electrical wiring?

Sorry, the quote should include 1 more shoe cabinet 1 think.... Kitchen cabinet need to reqoute... that 1 is killer.. ..

philips??? :(

the 1st time i called salesperson #1 didnt mention about ordering online, the discount or free courier. only when i called back 5mins later to check if they will be having sales soon, then salesperson #2 mentioned all this to me cos she said there wont be a sale so soon and not even sure if GSS will have any sales.

kobe, does your include electrical wiring?

Hi XTR, not included, but my wiring is kept at minimum as I am not making false ceiling, so it's re-running some spoilt wires and adding few points... I do not need to re-run the whole house, that will save about 2k already :sport-smiley-004:

philips??? :(

the 1st time i called salesperson #1 didnt mention about ordering online, the discount or free courier. only when i called back 5mins later to check if they will be having sales soon, then salesperson #2 mentioned all this to me cos she said there wont be a sale so soon and not even sure if GSS will have any sales.

Yes, Philips... I read the review here all peeps say no discount so I buy first as I want to install some lights fast... u very resourceful Sis :good:

thats why can keep it low....i see.

Yah be careful of the kitchen part..its quite a lump sum there.

Hi XTR, not included, but my wiring is kept at minimum as I am not making false ceiling, so it's re-running some spoilt wires and adding few points... I do not need to re-run the whole house, that will save about 2k already :sport-smiley-004:

Yes, Philips... I read the review here all peeps say no discount so I buy first as I want to install some lights fast... u very resourceful Sis :good:

Ya, rewiring can be quite ex.

Kitchen cabinet too.... So don't do too much if you don't really cook a lot.

Edited by May_dream1

However, this is not the final price n Quote as I kept adding stuffs here n there and also remove stuffs here n there... until my contractor scared to answer my phonecall :sport-smiley-004:

1) Hack n Lay 800 x 800 homo tiles in Living , Dining n Study

2) Hack part of wall at Study

3) hack and Lay kitchen floor tiles

4) hack n lay kitchen toilet floor tiles

5) build hanging cabinet base n washing machine base

6) hack and lay MBR toilet wall n floor tiles

7) hack n lay common toilet floor tiles

8) waterproof 3 toilets n kitchen

9) build platform using laminates at TV area

10) build foyer wall and side wall with design

11) lay black galaxy granite with epoxy pebble at foyer

12) water pipes, installing WC etc

13) build cove light wall beam at tv area

14) build cove light at staircase area

15) hack staircase tiles

16) lay parquet on staircase steps

17) wrought iron gate n stair railings

18) change main door

19) cement screed balcony with pebbles n stones

20) grills whole house

21) painting whole house

22) acid wash x 2 whole house

23) haulage etc (IMO haulage very good to earn.... ..)

I think basically it's like that, with little things like patching up wall, dismentling stuffs.... all for 33.8k.... :sport-smiley-004: less than my targeted 35k :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha! i keep adding things also... Raymond also scare to pick up my call... keep bugging him...

Hope your progress going smoothly so far...

foyer wall half completed....

special thanks to Sis Mae29 here for her valuable FS advise.. ... :sport-smiley-004: I still owned her "Mao Shan" durian :dribble:

:huh: I'm also :dribble: now. Remember to buy on 21 May. You know where to bring the durians to right? :)

Yes, I do agree. The kitchen cabinets **** costly! LOL but no choice... Your quote is consider cheap cos EM is much more bigger. If hack expensive not even to mention carpentry work. Space does matter in SG..LOL

Edited by emobebe

Sis mae, u teken him, he still treat u so nice, and u never "Deh"... your FS Kung Fu powerful , but your captivating power more powerful !!! :D

Sis, I ask my contractor buy Blum cheaper ? Or I buy myself cheaper :unsure: I only want to buy 1 piece of the Blum that can open the cabinet doors like Lamborghini car doors :sport-smiley-004:

Bro,

You creating a new Captivation Award huh? Then we start to look out for nominations. :lol:

One Blum system won't cost a bomb lah, considering all the expensive branded stuffs you had bought.

If contractor can get for u without marking up his commission, then get from him lor.

Edited by mae29

thats why can keep it low....i see.

Yah be careful of the kitchen part..its quite a lump sum there.

Ya, rewiring can be quite ex.

Kitchen cabinet too.... So don't do too much if you don't really cook a lot.

Ya lor,.... worried Cabinets expensive as my quote exclude cabinet....

Electrical I am quite confident will be ok cos I didn't run much new points :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway, back to our balcony .... Bought these outdoor lights for balcony .... as we're having an open balcony, we need outdoor lights that can withstand rain and shine....

looks abit like streetlamps and shower head but we find this outdoor lights cute :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110511-00481.jpg

IMG-20110511-00480.jpg

Nice balcony light.Think I will get the same or similar. Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :sport-smiley-004:

Bro next Sun I will going to Tradehub - *** and Hafary to look atsanitary ware. Hear they have some decent bundled packages.

hahaha! i keep adding things also... Raymond also scare to pick up my call... keep bugging him...

Hope your progress going smoothly so far...

LOL, he just called me.... discuss on cabinet design.... I tell him I want all square doors... he faint :sport-smiley-004:

I always disturb him.... .. :sport-smiley-004:

:huh: I'm also :dribble: now. Remember to buy on 21 May. You know where to bring the durians to right? :)

Sis Mae, I know where to buy the durian :sport-smiley-004: but I spend all the durian money buy stuffs :o must start saving from today :P

Yes, I do agree. The kitchen cabinets **** costly! LOL but no choice... Your quote is consider cheap cos EM is much more bigger. If hack expensive not even to mention carpentry work. Space does matter in SG..LOL

Yes Sis Emobebe, I feel my quote is reasonable and the workmanship and contractor's response very satisfactory.... only hope cabintes not too expensive :sport-smiley-004:

Bro,

You creating a new Captivation Award huh? Then we start to look out for nominations. :lol:

One Blum system won't cost a bomb lah, considering all the expensive branded stuffs you had bought.

If contractor can get for u without marking up his commission, then get from him lor.

Sis Mae, u Straits Time model, captivating award sure u take.... :sport-smiley-004:

Sis .... ... the Blum "lamborghinin door" system cost $280 :(