Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

:rofl:

Oh man, haven't had time catching up with people's blogs and it seems we've got more titled RT-ers! Kobelala being Knight Poo, and Adidaem holds the Duchess of All-Things Branded title!

I'm guessing RB is now the one-man show of the HTS Support Center.

- Ely

Haha, hopefully not all on my own. Lots of others also happy to help provide advice like your hubby. My skills also cover IT as well so lets see if there is any decent anagram out there..... that would be HTSIT or maybe THIS-T or even H-TI$%, oops. Maybe HTS-IT will do ;).

RB

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL, just came back from lunch to see this thread! Must admit I had no idea why the toilets in SG have these sprays. I thought they were either a low cost alternative to having a separate bidet unit for ladies to wash their "lady bits" or my other theory was that it might be because of the resident muslim population and I wondered if people installed it so that their muslim guests would not need to use their hands... Don't laugh, I honestly thought this and went so far as to ask a salesperson in one of the sanitary fittings shops about this. It gave her a laugh and she explained it's use vs the habit in HK to use a brush + flushing water. Must admit, I was a bit doubtful and apprehensive over splashback in case of incorrect angels too! :jawdrop:

RMG

LOL, just came back from lunch to see this thread! Must admit I had no idea why the toilets in SG have these sprays. I thought they were either a low cost alternative to having a separate bidet unit for ladies to wash their "lady bits" or my other theory was that it might be because of the resident muslim population and I wondered if people installed it so that their muslim guests would not need to use their hands... Don't laugh, I honestly thought this and went so far as to ask a salesperson in one of the sanitary fittings shops about this. It gave her a laugh and she explained it's use vs the habit in HK to use a brush + flushing water. Must admit, I was a bit doubtful and apprehensive over splashback in case of incorrect angels too! :jawdrop:

RMG

:D. Don't worry, you get to learn all about angles very quickly with a spray. Maybe my son should do so when revising..... yes son, of course this is revision and not just cleaning the toilets....... ;)

RB

Haha, hopefully not all on my own. Lots of others also happy to help provide advice like your hubby. My skills also cover IT as well so lets see if there is any decent anagram out there..... that would be HTSIT or maybe THIS-T or even H-TI$%, oops. Maybe HTS-IT will do ;).

RB

LOL... THIS-T.... HTSIT.... HTSIT ...... S-H-I-T??

Edited by knownothing

LOL... THIS-T.... HTSIT.... HTSIT ...... S-H-I-T??

Haha, but you are missing a S.....

I still prefer H (as in huge) -TIT$..... oh dear, now I have gone and done it :P.

Rb

Haha, but you are missing a S.....

I still prefer H (as in huge) -TIT$..... oh dear, now I have gone and done it :P.

Rb

I'm sure you haven't put on that much weight :rolleyes:

I'm sure you haven't put on that much weight :rolleyes:

Maybe it is a Christmas present request rather than a description of me ;)... and no, not a Christmas present wish for me to grow them :P:D .

RB

Maybe it is a Christmas present request rather than a description of me ;)... and no, not a Christmas present wish for me to grow them :P:D .

RB

Haha... You are insanely hilarious.

I thought they were either a low cost alternative to having a separate bidet unit for ladies to wash their "lady bits" or my other theory was that it might be because of the resident muslim population and I wondered if people installed it so that their muslim guests would not need to use their hands...

RMG

Infact ur theory is true! Muslim don't use toilet paper to clean.. water will be better :) and more hygienic :yamseng:

Haha... You are insanely hilarious.

Ahh the art is trying to provide amusement :lol: , be a little naughty :notti: but be totally inoffensive :ph34r: .

:good:

RB

Infact ur theory is true! Muslim don't use toilet paper to clean.. water will be better :) and more hygienic :yamseng:

Is it? I thought they do use toilet paper, just that they only clean their ka-cheng with their non-feeding hand - left hand

Is it? I thought they do use toilet paper, just that they only clean their ka-cheng with their non-feeding hand - left hand

I think my Singlish vocab has just doubled.....

To my knowledge, Knownothing is not living up to her (?) name as it appears she knows something ;). I had the same understanding.

RB

WE use water to wash that area so that it be clean..and ONLY use toilet paper to wipe/dry it

I think my Singlish vocab has just doubled.....

To my knowledge, Knownothing is not living up to her (?) name as it appears she knows something ;). I had the same understanding.

RB

Haha... People do have the misconception that men are egoistic and will not admit they 'know nothing'.

Does that answer your question mark? :)

WE use water to wash that area so that it be clean..and ONLY use toilet paper to wipe/dry it

Ok. That's new to me. Coz in my opinion, I always think toilet paper does a better job in cleaning than water (for tougher stains)

Edited by knownothing