Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

.... .... after a few short vids, wife n me are reasonably physched up for more supernatural videos

.... while waiting for the next video to load .. ... I suddenly heard a sound of a "spark".... I knew wofe heard it also as she went silent...... :o what is the sound !

Bro,

Don't scare yourself! I guess the 'spark' sound is the contraction noise from wooden materials. Perhaps your arch doors after repainting. :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think I got similar experience for my first night sleep-over at my new place...

Think wait for u to complete ur story, then see if the observations and theories match or not.

.... time check... close to midnight, suddenly , the night became so quiet.... then, more "spark" sound was heard.... I decided to investigate, I'm not really "afraid" of all these supernatural stuffs, the only thing I'm afraid of is "wa I so 'sway', buy this house got 'dirty' stuffs" :furious: ......

and then some more "spark" noise can be heard randomly, sometime loud, some softer, just 1 "spark" sound each time.... and I can't locate where the sound is coming from at all.... (i'm still inside my MBR all this while)....

Bro,

Don't scare yourself! I guess the 'spark' sound is the contraction noise from wooden materials. Perhaps your arch doors after repainting. :lol:

Sis, u are not only beautiful n capable, u are also very clever...... hahahahahahahaha.....

Yes, the sound is actually from the parquet floor...... :sport-smiley-004:

I also heard noises. I guess it's from contraction of materials... But the noise seems to come from above. I wonder if it's the material for the cove lighting L-box, or the metal structure within it.

I think I got similar experience for my first night sleep-over at my new place...

Think wait for u to complete ur story, then see if the observations and theories match or not.

Bro, the noise is just very random..... sometimes sharp and clear "spark" can be heard..... once we confirmed that the noise is coming from the parquet floor, we immediately "googled" such occurances.....

and we realised that there are some residents in renotalk.com that also encounter such problem.... the theory is that the noise are from expanding and contract of the parquet wood which cause the "spark" noise....

.... the incident was peculiar in the beginning as I've parquet floor in my parent home but did not have such sound...

anyway, just to share the experience with Bros and Sistas, hope you do not panicky when you encounter such noises.... :D

and apparently, there is no remedy to the noise, they will get less over time.... :(

hehe. so long as all's fine.

My bathroom door opens by itself sometimes in the middle of the night... suddenly. Probably due to the strong wind sometimes from the tiny louvre windows.

hehe. so long as all's fine.

My bathroom door opens by itself sometimes in the middle of the night... suddenly. Probably due to the strong wind sometimes from the tiny louvre windows.

Haha, Bro, thanks and yes, you're right, so long as all our loved ones are fine, that's the most important :)

I think alot of times, we're scare by our own imagination and mind....

Sistas and Bros, relax relax.... side track.... while going back to our new home yesterday afternoon, we saw this beautiful raintree along Seletar Aerospace Park....

raintree.jpg

seldom get to see these trees nowadays.... :D

ceyyyyy!!! make ppl so anxious abt ur story then can side track somemore..anyway..nice rain tree :lol:

Bro,

:rofl: sis mae... I loike :notti:

I once had an experience with the new house..as u know I have been sick for more then 5wks..and a few weeks ago, right after the " furniture sound" from upstairs at 3am..I woke up and the next day, both my legs and hands start to swollen... last 2 wks my parents and family help me to sort of clean the house..and right after the cleansing..sort of a dragonfly (but funny, i never see dragonfly enter people home and especially at night) enter from my kitchen window. Caught it and looking at it my mom say it's a pelesit (Pelesit is a Malay term for an inherited spirit or demon which serves a master).

I'm not so sure abt this..but have some experience where I know someone..a close relative who send a "pontianak" to my mom hse, I know bcos I saw IT so many times in my old room just at the foot of my bed ..meant to do harm to me n my mom.. :furious:

Bro,

wahahahahaha you die die must bring up the arch door! well done! :rofl:

I also heard noises. I guess it's from contraction of materials... But the noise seems to come from above. I wonder if it's the material for the cove lighting L-box, or the metal structure within it.

the uncle engineer sitting opposite me said those funny sounds you hear from ceiling are due to expansion/contraction of the metal structure.

my bathroom door also like that... sometimes opens on its own when we are bathing/doing business inside 8| okie la we should have locked the door.............. :P

I'm not so sure abt this..but have some experience where I know someone..a close relative who send a "pontianak" to my mom hse, I know bcos I saw IT so many times in my old room just at the foot of my bed ..meant to do harm to me n my mom.. :furious:

sis, what is a pontianak?

bro Ko's thread now become ghost story thread liao............ :lol:

Wah! So scary! What does it look like? And what prevented it from doing harm to u and ur mum?

Last night, me and wife went to my parents' place to see my grandama (they just fetched her out from at ard 10pm, after our last min shopping for toilet rolls and what's not...

As she went to sleep early, we stayed awhile and happened to watch incredible tales on ch8... And then we had to walk home ard 11pm...

Think my new place really very quiet at night.... Sometimes, at night, I also scared to look down from the windows to the sch downstairs... I scared I see things I'm not supposed to see in one of the classrooms...

Given my "active" imagination, I seldom watch horror/ghost movies...

My wife also doesn't want to watch with me (if it's showing on tv) coz I prob scared her with my "jumpiness" than the horror movie... LOL

Bro,

HEY WHY I MISS THE ARCH DOORS PART HUH !!!!!! "GHOST COVER EYES" ??????

ceyyyyy!!! make ppl so anxious abt ur story then can side track somemore..anyway..nice rain tree :lol:

I once had an experience with the new house..as u know I have been sick for more then 5wks..and a few weeks ago, right after the " furniture sound" from upstairs at 3am..I woke up and the next day, both my legs and hands start to swollen... last 2 wks my parents and family help me to sort of clean the house..and right after the cleansing..sort of a dragonfly (but funny, i never see dragonfly enter people home and especially at night) enter from my kitchen window. Caught it and looking at it my mom say it's a pelesit (Pelesit is a Malay term for an inherited spirit or demon which serves a master).

LOL.... side track to totally different topic somemore....

Sis Lady_R, oh, I hope u'r well now.... I agree that some "bomoh" are still very powerful till these days... ...

Maybe we should kickstart a "Supernatural discussion" and share our experiences here :yamseng:

wahahahahaha you die die must bring up the arch door! well done! :rofl:

the uncle engineer sitting opposite me said those funny sounds you hear from ceiling are due to expansion/contraction of the metal structure.

my bathroom door also like that... sometimes opens on its own when we are bathing/doing business inside 8| okie la we should have locked the door.............. :P

sis, what is a pontianak?

bro Ko's thread now become ghost story thread liao............ :lol:

Sis Marshy, why are u laughing everytime u hear the word "ARCH DOOR" 8|:o:rofl:

yes, from WC n Poo story thread to Ghost story thread.... :D

Edited by Kobelala

I was talking about our TV installation, yes, it's up on the wall.... with Sony soundbar n woofer now thinking of nice way to conceal the wires as I did not create a TV feature wall (cost savings measure ;) )

sony55.jpg

MBR same model but smaller size.... how to conceal those wires ! :curse:

sony40.jpg

Edited by Kobelala

sony55.jpg

ur living m tv 55" ah? How much? Very big wor...

I also no tv feature wall... I'll copy ur idea for cable management if possible. LOL

Wah! So scary! What does it look like? And what prevented it from doing harm to u and ur mum?

Last night, me and wife went to my parents' place to see my grandama (they just fetched her out from at ard 10pm, after our last min shopping for toilet rolls and what's not...

As she went to sleep early, we stayed awhile and happened to watch incredible tales on ch8... And then we had to walk home ard 11pm...

Think my new place really very quiet at night.... Sometimes, at night, I also scared to look down from the windows to the sch downstairs... I scared I see things I'm not supposed to see in one of the classrooms...

Given my "active" imagination, I seldom watch horror/ghost movies...

My wife also doesn't want to watch with me (if it's showing on tv) coz I prob scared her with my "jumpiness" than the horror movie... LOL

LOL dun think too much about the supernatural stuff... i would be more worried about safety of walking back home late at night, alone.............

you guys remember the kallang slashing case last year...? the young man who had the hand chopped off by the reckless robbers is my friend :( after that incident, whenever i had to walk home at night alone, i remembered what happened to him and get kinda scared.... :(

HEY WHY I MISS THE ARCH DOORS PART HUH !!!!!! "GHOST COVER EYES" ??????

nope, not "ghost covers eyes", it just shows that you are practicing selective "hearing", only "hear" what you want to "hear" :P

yes, from WC n Poo story thread to Ghost story thread.... :D

good mah... we always have new things to talk about here~ :lol: