Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

sis, what is a pontianak?

bro Ko's thread now become ghost story thread liao............ :lol:

:rofl: from the "sai" topic now it become ghost..:lol:

Pontianak is a type of vampire in Malay - women who died during childbirth and became undead, seeking revenge and terrorizing villages.

Wah! So scary! What does it look like? And what prevented it from doing harm to u and ur mum?

actually it didn't show its face..I could see her white dress and also her long hair covering her face (better don't show me her face laaa) and looking down at me. Can be say though in a modern era some ppl do still practice some black magic..and for my case was send thru black magic due to jealousy.. Bcos my mom was a seamstress and she good, creative and had a lot of customer..so by sending this thing, my mom unable to do her work. whenever she start to pick up needle or switch on her sewing machine she start to feel pain and numb on her hand..in another way..to throw sand into our rice bowl. got to know about this only after we seek help from someone who is more knowleageable.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was talking about our TV installation, yes, it's up on the wall.... with Sony soundbar n woofer now thinking of nice way to conceal the wires as I did not create a TV feature wall (cost savings measure ;) )

sony55.jpg

MBR same model but smaller size.... how to conceal those wires ! :curse:

sony40.jpg

woot! woot! big tv worr..shiok if watch ghost movie :lol:

you can use electrical trunking to cover them..at least its not so messy. I can't remember which t-blog but he/she did use the trunking..and its a good idea, really. I will also use some trunking for my dining tv

Pontianak is a type of vampire in Malay - women who died during childbirth and became undead, seeking revenge and terrorizing villages.

thanks for the explanation... hmmm i was told that outside of my office door, by the sea side, they used to spot a female ghost there at nite.... happened to be a Malay lady ghost also.......... :o

actually it didn't show its face..I could see her white dress and also her long hair covering her face (better don't show me her face laaa) and looking down at me. Can be say though in a modern era some ppl do still practice some black magic..and for my case was send thru black magic due to jealousy.. Bcos my mom was a seamstress and she good, creative and had a lot of customer..so by sending this thing, my mom unable to do her work. whenever she start to pick up needle or switch on her sewing machine she start to feel pain and numb on her hand..in another way..to throw sand into our rice bowl. got to know about this only after we seek help from someone who is more knowleageable.

wahhhh so scary... :o is your mom okie now?

thanks for the explanation... hmmm i was told that outside of my office door, by the sea side, they used to spot a female ghost there at nite.... happened to be a Malay lady ghost also.......... :o

usually if malay lady ghost then it pontianak lor... my mom is ok now..but she have to be alert at all times. as for my close relative..we have no intention of sever ties but try to avoid her, I didn't see her for almost 5yrs now

usually if malay lady ghost then it pontianak lor... my mom is ok now..but she have to be alert at all times. as for my close relative..we have no intention of sever ties but try to avoid her, I didn't see her for almost 5yrs now

wow that sounds scary..but heard of these before. jealousy is real bad......

ur living m tv 55" ah? How much? Very big wor...

I also no tv feature wall... I'll copy ur idea for cable management if possible. LOL

Yes Bro, it's 55", 3999 from Harvey Sony LED without 3D, the same one with 3D, 5k plus, too ex for me....

LOL dun think too much about the supernatural stuff... i would be more worried about safety of walking back home late at night, alone.............

you guys remember the kallang slashing case last year...? the young man who had the hand chopped off by the reckless robbers is my friend :( after that incident, whenever i had to walk home at night alone, i remembered what happened to him and get kinda scared.... :(

nope, not "ghost covers eyes", it just shows that you are practicing selective "hearing", only "hear" what you want to "hear" :P

good mah... we always have new things to talk about here~ :lol:

Sis marshy, the Kallang slashing ?? They have another case the China Woman chopped into pieces and dumped at Kallang river .. until today, her feet are not found :o

Sis I think a more powerful "bomoh" will be able to counter the spell correct ?

woot! woot! big tv worr..shiok if watch ghost movie :lol:

you can use electrical trunking to cover them..at least its not so messy. I can't remember which t-blog but he/she did use the trunking..and its a good idea, really. I will also use some trunking for my dining tv

Yes, hahahahaha watch ghost movie, but off sound, cos alot of times, it's the sudden sound that scare the **** outta people :D:o

Yes Sis Lady_R, hope your mum and u are ok :)

Sis Marshy, how would they know if the Ghost is Malay, Chinese, Indian or Singh ?? :o

wow that sounds scary..but heard of these before. jealousy is real bad......

Yeah agree, Jealousy is real bad..... Jealous till u do people harm, that's worst ! :curse:

Sis I think a more powerful "bomoh" will be able to counter the spell correct ?

"bomoh" is the term we use for black magic..I think the best word to describe is "ustaz" (religion teacher).

Yes Sis Lady_R, hope your mum and u are ok :)

Thanks Bro

Sis Marshy, how would they know if the Ghost is Malay, Chinese, Indian or Singh ?? :o

I only know Malay & Chinese ghost..:rofl:

Malay Ghost - Fly

Chinese Ghost - Jump :P

"bomoh" is the term we use for black magic..I think the best word to describe is "ustaz" (religion teacher).

Thanks Bro

Malay Ghost - Fly

Oh, okok, Bomoh is black magic , I'll use Ustaz in future :)

Chinese ghost sometime "float".... Ang Mo ghost will suddenly appear from no where.. Japan ghost crawl out from TV.... Indian Ghost hide behind coconut tree (Kumar says not me :P )

"Hum Sup Ghost" is everywhere around us :o (Marshy pls explain to Sis Lady_R what's a "Hum Sup Ghost") kekekekekeke

wahahaa..

lady_r,

u so cute.. chinese ghost jump? malay ghost fly? :P

kobelala,

i know some get white tape, coil ard the wire.

then at least not so obvious against the wall.

Some get the cable pipe and use it to cover.

also not so obvious.

but ur MBR one... abit hard to hide la.

ur ID can help though (by digging a "tunnel" and hide the wire in it)

but if want change, then troublesome coz need to dig out.

:P

Chinese ghost sometime "float".... Ang Mo ghost will suddenly appear from no where.. Japan ghost crawl out from TV.... Indian Ghost hide behind coconut tree (Kumar says not me :P )

"Hum Sup Ghost" is everywhere around us :o (Marshy pls explain to Sis Lady_R what's a "Hum Sup Ghost") kekekekekeke

Ang mo ghost must kiss kiss, romance scene first..then can suck blood :rofl:

what is "hum sup ghost"?

like that "Durian Ghost" is in which category? :notti:

Edited by LADY_R

Sis marshy, the Kallang slashing ?? They have another case the China Woman chopped into pieces and dumped at Kallang river .. until today, her feet are not found :o

yea the Kallang slashing case last year, was on TV news for a few weeks that time... the robbers went around with parang knife slashing victims to get their wallets, handphone etc... one poor guy was killed. :(

it's like when you look at someone on the street, how you know whether he/she is Malay, Chinese, Indian or Singh?? same logic la!! :lol:

Malay Ghost - Fly

wahahahaha this is super funny~ :rofl: yea yea Chinese ghost also float one.

bro, Jap ghosts not only come out from TV, got hide in water tank also :o

"Hum Sup Ghost" is the Cantonese equivalent of Hokkien "Chik-ko-peh" :lol: i supposed Lady_R heard the hokkien version before? :D

but bro why you think of "Hum Sup Ghost"........ are you one also.......... :notti:

ur ID can help though (by digging a "tunnel" and hide the wire in it)

but if want change, then troublesome coz need to dig out.

:P

this is called concealed wiring and is supposed to be not allowed for HDB (esp old one)........ :P

this is called concealed wiring and is supposed to be not allowed for HDB (esp old one)........ :P

ohh.. at surface also consider ah? :P

then use the tape better.. more legal. hee. :)

I turn away and suddenly there is 30 new posts. I can see why. Master of suspense has revealed himself (there is creaky noise, we get fright, I slowly walk forward to investigate, This is a nice tree, It was the floor) ;).

The only realistic option if not using carpentry is to put some trunking on the wall and paint it to blend in or put some wallpaper over it and have it as a feature. Make sure all the cables that can be connected to the TV are connected and run through the trunking even if you are not using them as you may want to in the future and it avoids you having to open the trunking again.

We had a self opening room door when we stayed at Sentosa late at night with the kids asleep. Just opened by itself and then the chain stopped it. I suspect my wife didn't close it properly :D. I also keep catching movement out of the corner of my eye at home when sitting watching a movie after everyone has gone to sleep. I suspect it is only the light and shadows reflecting off the wall downstairs as people walk along the corridor which I cannot see from my seat.

RB

RB

:rofl: sis mae... I loike :notti:

I once had an experience with the new house..as u know I have been sick for more then 5wks..and a few weeks ago, right after the " furniture sound" from upstairs at 3am..I woke up and the next day, both my legs and hands start to swollen... last 2 wks my parents and family help me to sort of clean the house..and right after the cleansing..sort of a dragonfly (but funny, i never see dragonfly enter people home and especially at night) enter from my kitchen window. Caught it and looking at it my mom say it's a pelesit (Pelesit is a Malay term for an inherited spirit or demon which serves a master).

Talking about the supernatural thing, when I was having house warming party, I have this strange 'visitor' in our kitchen!! We roughly can guess who this 'visitor' was. :unsure:

oo5m_6f4_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29