Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Sis, no worries, I think I have enough left for the durian party.... :D:sport-smiley-004: will schedule after the lunar 7th month ok, look out for my wats app :sport-smiley-004:

Hope I am also invited for your durian part, hee hee ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

after 7th month, still got durian to buy or not? i wait until my neck also long already loh.....

Have la Sis, I liulian King :sport-smiley-004:

hahaa overspent budget la...hahaha ya must see if it fits...heee coz i dun hv green and orange colours in my house...

woooo put at the floor ah...when moppping, you have to bring them out one by one and then can mop the floor??

oh ya congrats on your samsung galaxy tab!! cool win!

Haha, ya Sis mopping will be problem, so I'm thinking of better place to place them.... :D

Wah... Classic siah...

A great movie at its time.

Bro this poster is more than 10 yrs old..... :D

hello did u managed to find the chandelier floor lamp u looking for ?

Hi Rayfox, nope, I did not manage get the floor chandelier, Ely also not able to find..... :(

will keep u both updated if i found one

Have la Sis, I liulian King :sport-smiley-004:

Haha, ya Sis mopping will be problem, so I'm thinking of better place to place them.... :D

Bro this poster is more than 10 yrs old..... :D

Hi Rayfox, nope, I did not manage get the floor chandelier, Ely also not able to find..... :(

yo!! long time no see! i have "dived" (潜水) for a long time liao hahaha :lol:

ya lor i agreed with many others here... after 7th month, durian season over liao leh. in fact now it's already the end liao...

Bro Kobelala.. CONGRATS!

Everything nicely done :good: I love your white kitchen.. btw, how is your plants? did they survive from your drowning test? :lol: remember to provide some fertilizer once a week, u can buy the spray type from giant..

Reminder - Please block 24th September 2011 for my house warming ok..dont KENG aite! 8|:bleah:

will keep u both updated if i found one

Hi ray fox, thanks !

ok lah... then i just wait till you are free to invite us over.

yo!! long time no see! i have "dived" (潜水) for a long time liao hahaha :lol:

ya lor i agreed with many others here... after 7th month, durian season over liao leh. in fact now it's already the end liao...

hi Marshy , nice to see u back ! September should have nice durian coming from pahang

Bro Kobelala.. CONGRATS!

Everything nicely done :good: I love your white kitchen.. btw, how is your plants? did they survive from your drowning test? :lol: remember to provide some fertilizer once a week, u can buy the spray type from giant..

Reminder - Please block 24th September 2011 for my house warming ok..dont KENG aite! 8|:bleah:

Hi Sis, thanks ! 1 of the plants did not survive, now in dying stage, I'm thinking of asking TC to help me remove but I want to keep the pot.... So , still thinking.....

24th Sep got randang, I will Keng but Keng not to go work so that can go ur place :sport-smiley-004:

u have la, $350 nia.... :D but you need to wait till your reno complete and furniture in to see if the ponies suit your deco lor :)

Hi bro, u manage to get all the 8pcs of the ponies order? Am i too late to order 2 ponies (1 x orange & 1 green)?

Dear Bros n Sis, v sorry for Being MIA for 1 month ! Was very busy with work n moving n packing and also after a short trip to Bangkok. Will be back to disturb n spam all your lovely t-blogs soon.

Today I receive wats app from Mae29, and I realized that i've not log in for so long.... And I missed all of u

Sis ladyR, I'll be at your house warming :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Mango13 yes the pony hunt is still on, let me know if you are interested.

I'll update again on some home deco shopping in Bangkok and upload some pics next week.... Will be back again in awhile ;)