Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lee clementi

My 3rm At Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for your warm welcome Diva..

I am really glad to know renotalk forum cos through this forum I get a good ID as per recommendation from some of the forumers. Actually I went to two ID which forumers recommended, GPlan and Ideal House. Then I got another ID Viewstar. Below is my comments:

Ideal House - This was the first i went. Initially I wanted to look for those ID with much raves from forummer, however all were not around as it was during after CNY so prob they all took all loeave. The ID called Sean serve us. I was quite impressed by him as he gave much ideas and very proactive type. The best thing is only after a few days, he sent me the quote...very efficient! But I did not immediately confirm as I was waiting for the other quotes from the other two ID which I went after gg to Ideal House.

GPlan - the ID lady talks real soft and wasn't really pro. After our discussion of what I wanted, she called me up 2 WEEKS later and told me to go down to her office for the quote. I told her to email to me and she told me her scanner is not working. So I told her when her scanner is ready then she email to me cos I cannot make it to her office these few days. You know what...she did not even bother to email or call me anymore!

Viewstar @ West Coast Plaza - the ID was not very familiar with design and giving ideas. He is quite nice but I think he lacks experience and it makes me quite disappointed.

Finally...I decided to go with IDEAL House! I must say Sean is very efficient and easy going guy. Anyway, the work has started and I'm gg to update the progress soon!

I think the lights look nice and I like the dark basin - although it would really depend on the color scheme of your rooms to match the look.

In the end though, all that matters is that you like it! Hehehe other ppl's opinions dun really matter :)