Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lee clementi

My 3rm At Clementi

my 2nd bedroom..

bdr2_Sean_328Clementi_b5.jpg

reno progress looking good...looking forward to more pictures...agree that ideal house is of the more efficient ones around...sean replied back to me earlier than promised... :thumbs up: how much is your reno cost???

are you shifting your wardrobe to the wall next to door??? from the 3D, kinda feel there's no walking space at the end of the bed...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Lazybum9, so ur ID also Sean! Is ur reno work done? My reno cost around $40k...but not including electrical works..

i only got them to quote...told him my budget constraint so now it's up to him to decide if he wants to do business with me...

it's been sometime I have not update the progress, anyway i have some changes to my kitchen but not too satisfied so I intend to ask my ID to make a little more changes...hehe

Kit_Sean_328_Clementi_c1-1.jpg

I always dreamed of having a countertop with sink in a dry bathroom area to shave, brush teeth etc - but new flats can't extend toilets put yet.

Abt the kitchen, I personally like a little color but the red doesn't have the look - the black looks better even though it's simpler.

I was going to go for a black countertop but was advised against it because scratches are more visible. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it, but just be mindful; must take care.

Keep the updates coming!

I always dreamed of having a countertop with sink in a dry bathroom area to shave, brush teeth etc - but new flats can't extend toilets put yet.

Abt the kitchen, I personally like a little color but the red doesn't have the look - the black looks better even though it's simpler.

I was going to go for a black countertop but was advised against it because scratches are more visible. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it, but just be mindful; must take care.

Keep the updates coming!

i did heard black countertop is hard to maintain too..but hubby juz like black galaxy. anyway my old house was beige top, also hard to maintain so i dun mind trying out black top for my new house for a change!

if urs is a new flat, i thot the toilet should be big enough for a dry area?

A bit late, but welcome to RT! And welcome to Clementi too, it's a lovely neighbourhood. :)

hey thanks for the welcome...r u also from clementi? yeah it's a nice neighbourhood esp. with the new mall. i've lived here for the past 30 years and finally there is a library in clementi!

hey thanks for the welcome...r u also from clementi? yeah it's a nice neighbourhood esp. with the new mall. i've lived here for the past 30 years and finally there is a library in clementi!

hi. i lived in clementi west for 25 yrs and also wanted a library at clementi then. i read quite a bit and used to go to queenstown library and the old national library. now that it's going to be there but i've moved to bt ho swee 6 yrs ago. now i borrow books from national library & dvds from esplanade library. but i'll definitely go clementi library look-see. coz clementi central used to be my old 'playground', having studied at clementi town pri, now clementi pri, across the road...

Hi Lee Clementi, welcome!

Which part of Clementi are you in?

I'm also in Clementi, but in Ave 6! :) Been here for 23 years of my life! Still here, but will be getting married and moving to Bt Batok soon. :( But Clementi will always be a part of me!

adam72, I also used to go to Queenstown Library! Changed a lot since the good old days. I hope they don't demolish it... although the blocks around there are mostly vacated already!

I'm also in Clementi, but in Ave 6! :) Been here for 23 years of my life! Still here, but will be getting married and moving to Bt Batok soon. :( But Clementi will always be a part of me!

adam72, I also used to go to Queenstown Library! Changed a lot since the good old days. I hope they don't demolish it... although the blocks around there are mostly vacated already!

Hi strikingreality

it'll be an heritage waste if queenstown library would to go, as it's the 2nd public library after the demolished national library. those blocks around there were SERSed, so they are empty now. even the food centre also closed on 28 feb. i used to eat there when i studied at Temasek Poly Design School at the now MDIS UniCampus...

Hi strikingreality, from young i'm staying at Clementi ave 5, after i got married, I move to ave 3, nowI'm moving back to ave 5! think my entire life will be at Clementi lol...I believe u will miss clementi.. anyway bukit batok is not too far from clementi, by train is within mins!