Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lee clementi

My 3rm At Clementi

hi. i lived in clementi west for 25 yrs and also wanted a library at clementi then. i read quite a bit and used to go to queenstown library and the old national library. now that it's going to be there but i've moved to bt ho swee 6 yrs ago. now i borrow books from national library & dvds from esplanade library. but i'll definitely go clementi library look-see. coz clementi central used to be my old 'playground', having studied at clementi town pri, now clementi pri, across the road...

hey adam72, i'm also very familar with clementi west cos my hubby family stayed there and now my son goes to the church kindy beside west coast plaza...the clementi library is gg to open end Apr, it will be very convenient for me...I dun have to go JE to return books now!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey thanks for the welcome...r u also from clementi? yeah it's a nice neighbourhood esp. with the new mall. i've lived here for the past 30 years and finally there is a library in clementi!

Oooh nice! I live at Avenue 2, have been doing so for over 4 years now. We initially chose the place because it was somewhat near my parents, and also for the accessibility :) Looks like there's a lot of Clementi-ans here on RT~

Hi Lee,

Another late welcome here ;)

Allow me to share my counter-top experience;

I wanted a galaxy black top but didn't managed to, neverthless, an alternative black-coloured coutertop.

I've got a acrylic solidtop for my counter-top (about $72pfr), given a chance I would have spent more

for a better quality counter-top.

Having own a black counter-top, may i share that scratch marks are very evident, burnt mark (from hot pots) would leave a dull surface

aftermath as well. Ants are difficult to spot unless they start running >)

i did heard black countertop is hard to maintain too..but hubby juz like black galaxy. anyway my old house was beige top, also hard to maintain so i dun mind trying out black top for my new house for a change!

if urs is a new flat, i thot the toilet should be big enough for a dry area?

Hi Lee,

Another late welcome here ;)

Allow me to share my counter-top experience;

I wanted a galaxy black top but didn't managed to, neverthless, an alternative black-coloured coutertop.

I've got a acrylic solidtop for my counter-top (about $72pfr), given a chance I would have spent more

for a better quality counter-top.

Having own a black counter-top, may i share that scratch marks are very evident, burnt mark (from hot pots) would leave a dull surface

aftermath as well. Ants are difficult to spot unless they start running >)

Hi dexufto..thanks for sharing ur experience..but too late we alr have choosen the black galaxy top.. i've heard black is hard to maintain. I wanted white quartz but too ex!

hey adam72, i'm also very familar with clementi west cos my hubby family stayed there and now my son goes to the church kindy beside west coast plaza...the clementi library is gg to open end Apr, it will be very convenient for me...I dun have to go JE to return books now!

i lived at clementi west from 1980-2005, grew up there. after jurong east library came up, i switched there from queenstown. then jurong east library was the biggest regional library. now i still read but watch movie dvds more from esplanade library...

Edited by adam72

Hi Lee, any updates to your reno? The design is really nice and would love to see the done up work.