Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The 3 in 1 crisis in japan not really affect property price here, but will have some short supply of parts, seafoos, etc etc.

Instead, the rebuild will stimulate the domestic mkt there, as well as to "fight for scare resources among countries". Energy price will go up in near future.

The worrying part of property pricing is the "supply tsunami" here. I think around end 2012 or early 2013 the "tsunami wave" will land here.

Edited by bepgof

The 3 in 1 crisis in japan not really affect property price here, but will have some short supply of parts, seafoos, etc etc.

Instead, the rebuild will stimulate the domestic mkt there, as well as to "fight for scare resources among countries". Energy price will go up in near future.

The worrying part of property pricing is the "supply tsunami" here. I think around end 2012 or early 2013 the "tsunami wave" will land here.

You mean the property prices will fall?

Property pricing has been categorised into HDB & "private".

- HDB has BTO, EC, DBSS, "resale".

- Private zoned into CCR, RCR,OCR, leased, freehold, condo with strata title, terrace,semi-detach, bunglow.

When tsunami wave comes, all kena. Only which kena "more serious" and which kena "less seious". The BTO, EC supply waves very strong, L99 condo supply wave also very strong. URA's data on supply already underestimate, not up to date.

Read below, just look at the curves, forget abt the long winded wording.

http://agentbotak.wordpress.com/

You mean the property prices will fall?
Edited by bepgof

News reports talked about Japan may be heading into another recession. Will the local property market be badly affected?

I think so as there was netural calamity destroyed japans.

photo restoration

I thought prices have soften alittle. ie my neighbors are trying to sell their unit for 1.68M but they told us buyers are only offering 1.6M max so they got abit smarter and raise their asking price to 1.72M. Nov2010 transaction prices was 1.65-1.7M though

the new loan ruling could also b the reason...40% dp for 2nd mortgage.

but like no diff, looking at 2nd condo but price still sky high. Are price still holding for mass market but dropping for core region.

ya its really high now...1m gets u nothing these days.