Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice wall paper for MBR ;)

hope will turn out nice!! excited!

LOL, I was reminded while reading this that I haven't told my parents (or his) that we have black toilets. :rolleyes:

JonsMom, don't worry so much about the comments. I'm sure they mean well, but you are the one staying in your home, not them.

Joyous, can I have the granite contact pls? Just in case I hate my solid surface and need to change in Phase 2.5 of the reno... :P

Thanks babe!

ha adi, they nv ask you on the progress of your reno???

i've PM your the contact just in case. hope you dun hv to waste extra money to change it!

No solid suface la! Easily scratched wor. Get granite or quartz surface unless u can be very very careful with your solid surface wor.

Joy: nice stuff. Great to see it coming along good. And waiting to see your lights!

Thanks!!! first batch of lights have arrived..now see when to collect from them!

Haiya, which is why i think got chance of phase 2.5 lor.

Now too late to change.

Yes Joyous reno coming along nicely. :) So nice to see photos.

thanks..actually your reno very fast leh......so fast nearing completion also!!! hope to see your pics soon too!

a picture says a thousand words..just scared forum overloaded!

My toilet also orh orh black black n rusty tiles look! Can see 2moro Liao! Will take pics...

I got quote $80pfr for black India granite..how much is yours? Do pm me the contact. Tks!

all orh orh ah??? take pics and show us ok!! your reno coming along well too!!

PM you leh...similar to yours! but mine is black galaxy with shiny particles inside though..so not total black.

Edited by joyousonline

Sweet!!! ur reno almost finish and I can see everything look good.. I'm just glad that u happy with neo service..(psss..if he bully u..let me know..i will 8| him :lol:)

JonsMom..I have to agree with joyous and adidaem, true that our parents mean well BUT the one who will be staying is you, and the one who will face the tiles, the reno will also be you..a comment is just a comment, you can just ignore the comment. From my experience..hee I never tell my parents what I intend to do..or bring them along during the tiles selection bcos I have my own taste..& I want my contractor to follow what I want bcos Im THE BOSS :lol: even during most of the reno process I didn't bring them to see my house bcos..i dont want to listen to negative remarks that will make me change my minds..only bring them when reno 90% complete..WHY? by that time everything is done..nothing can be change

Most importantly - I dont want to regret for half of my life for not doing things that I want for my own home just bcos I listen/follow to people remarks/comment.. Hope you enjoy your reno process fully!

Hi Lady_R, yes coming to an end soon. by next week, should be done and handover to us!! still pending some works such as lights, paint touch ups, fixing of toilet accessories, washing, changing of windows at kitchen area, marble skirting (neo having a headache as cannot find similar ones to my existing tiles), toilet at mbr (coz one contractor used the toilet bowl and neo says he will replace for us foc..oops mine is kohler one, not cheap also), minor alteration to tv console and mbr door touch ups.

ha i agree with you...bring them up...comment here comment there....anyway it's our house..most imptly we like it. we have erected a spare room near the staircase..not very big but bigger than the utility room in the 1st gen. enough to put a super single bed and wardrobe..as guest room and when mil to move in with us in the later part when the sisters in law are married...then the sis in law said waa the room so small ah..but well, not that we dun wan to give her a proper room upstairs but felt it's convenient for her at level 1 for ease of movement. anyway cannot b bothered by their comments. have learnt not to take it to heart.

the granite top looks good,

and i simply love your island! envy sia ...

yeah thanks!! it's nice..looking forward to shifting!! still need to get some chairs for my island...heeee have not started the search for the chairs yet! hmm what colour should i get for the chairs?

Hope you will be able to find similar tiles for ur marble skirting.... Looking forward to move in soon? Can start packing Liao.... I will be after u :)

updates on my lights and other stuff!

the lights have arrived. but some are too bulky and lazy to bring out to take pics..will do so when electrician has fixed up! Anyway still short of 1 island light and standing light. 1 logico glass cover has broken. Thus has ordered another cover! Hope they reach here soon!

some photos first.

artemide float L ceiling light

walkwaylight.jpg

artemide logico for bedroom

artemidelogico.jpg

artemidelogicobox.jpg

essey bins and tissue box

esseybinsandtissuebox.jpg

tissue box and remote control box

tissuebox.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

Hope you will be able to find similar tiles for ur marble skirting.... Looking forward to move in soon? Can start packing Liao.... I will be after u :)

hope so ah..but seems like very difficult to find matching marble skirting as my pink marble!!

yup official date is sept 7!

congrats!! you can start packing too!

ha i agree with you...bring them up...comment here comment there....anyway it's our house..most imptly we like it. we have erected a spare room near the staircase..not very big but bigger than the utility room in the 1st gen. enough to put a super single bed and wardrobe..as guest room and when mil to move in with us in the later part when the sisters in law are married...then the sis in law said waa the room so small ah..but well, not that we dun wan to give her a proper room upstairs but felt it's convenient for her at level 1 for ease of movement. anyway cannot b bothered by their comments. have learnt not to take it to heart.

Hi Lady_R, joyous and adidaem, I think you all very smart, shd bring them there when reno almost done, nothing can be changed! I must learn not take it to heart, we pay so much for our house and yet have to listen negative comments, so sian!!

I guess MIL opposed us when we're viewing EM was becoz that time her legs pain. Anyway, like joyous, she might move in to stay with us when she's old and needs someone to take care of her.

My toilet also orh orh black black n rusty tiles look! Can see 2moro Liao! Will take pics...

I got quote $80pfr for black India granite..how much is yours? Do pm me the contact. Tks!

$80 is cheap please pm me also ..

Please also PM me the contact too.. thanks

updates..

took pics of the walkway light....i love the light!

photo-76.jpg

think i din mention i also got a cove lighting at the staircase too!

photo-77.jpg

i also took a pic of the vertical toilet roll holder (IXISS).

photo-75.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

hi can i know where you get the vertical toilet roll holder (IXISS).?

and can i have the contact of your black India granite contact? :)

oh I got the vertical toilet roll holder from Wasser Bath, Balestier Road.

have PM you the granite contact!