Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Oh I got them at $99 each.

Thx. I just saw it the other day @IMM..... I think around the same price :) ideal for my breakfast table. Is the height like a normal chair when it is lowered down to its max?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Stanley,

Thanks for dropping by! Oh yes i am happy with the service/quality from the granite contractor. Anyway I have PMed you both contacts!!

Which area did you buy? Looking forward to see the pics!

Cheers!

Thank You so much ! what a nice compliment. Cheers

Hello Joyousonline,

I saw that you have chosen piano white for your kitchen laminate. Is it from Logicwhite? Did you choose the $300 per ft run silver skirting for the cabinet as well or it's just normal abs trimming?

Huge place you have got... I like your toilet with 2 sink! Our dream which it normally could be attained in private houses. Looking forward to see your completed works.

Thx. I just saw it the other day @IMM..... I think around the same price :) ideal for my breakfast table. Is the height like a normal chair when it is lowered down to its max?

Ya it's like a normal chair when it is lowered. You should try it on. This model fits the butt nicely! Others does not fit so well.

Sis Joyous ! Sorry am late but CONGRATS !!! Your toilet is big :jawdrop::sport-smiley-004:

welcome back!! thanks!! oh yeah my toilet is super big!

Hello Joyousonline,

I saw that you have chosen piano white for your kitchen laminate. Is it from Logicwhite? Did you choose the $300 per ft run silver skirting for the cabinet as well or it's just normal abs trimming?

My piano white laminates are from Lam Chuan. The trimming is just normal abs trimming! wow $300 pfr is very ex!

Huge place you have got... I like your toilet with 2 sink! Our dream which it normally could be attained in private houses. Looking forward to see your completed works.

yeah i also felt like i am living in a private apt cum resort with the 2 sinks and waking up to bird chirping at 6 plus in the morning!

Purchase over the weekend!

1318241114.jpg

We went to Moderne at Temple street to purchase the white coffee cups with squarish saucers. Been trying to look for squarish shaped coffee cups but to no avail ever since we been to Punggol cafe for tea.

we walked further down. Finally we went to Sia Huat. This is the first time we went there! Wow really many many things inside! We bought a Zebra 32cm stock pot to cater for future big groups of entertaining with regards to soup especially for steamboat! Totts @ Sime Darby Center belongs to them too. The staff who served us was shocked when we told them this was our first time there! She said she was so sad as the store has been established more than 50 years. Then she gave us a 10% discount on our stock pot! Yippee!

I've learnt not to buy those pot set as I realised back in my parent's place, we did not get to use all of them. Thus, for my new house, I just buy them individually! The Visions glass pot is enough for us at the moment.

We also went to Takashimaya for member's sales! We bought a Neoflam ceramic frying pan. Seems not bad! I like the bright red colour too!

We have 3 drawers at our island. The first one is for forks and spoons etc. The second one is for cups and the third is for plates and bowls! We specifically told our contractor that we want to put our cups inside the drawers. The plates and bowls are from Ikea though. Otherwise, usually they would manufacture 4 drawers which are neither here nor there in depth to put various stuff.

Edited by joyousonline

Hi Stanley,

Thanks for dropping by! Oh yes i am happy with the service/quality from the granite contractor. Anyway I have PMed you both contacts!!

Which area did you buy? Looking forward to see the pics!

Cheers!

Thanks Joyce, got ur PM. My unit is at Jelapang rd, I've contacted Neo too, am actually meeting him to discuss abt my reno details tmr.

Cheers, Stanley

hi, can you email the place too. i am interested too.

Email: teobp0814@hotmail.com

Hi Prody,

Thanks for your compliment! We love the wallpaper design too! We chose it from one of the picture books. Have PMed you the place I got it!

Thanks Joyce, got ur PM. My unit is at Jelapang rd, I've contacted Neo too, am actually meeting him to discuss abt my reno details tmr.

Cheers, Stanley

Hi Stanley, all the best for your reno!! Neo also did the house for Lady R too!

hi, can you email the place too. i am interested too.

Email: teobp0814@hotmail.com

Hi teobp0814, i've emailed you the place!

hi joyous, late to congratulate you on reno completion and moving in.drunk.gif your bathroom is astoundingly big and luxe! jawdrop.gif enjoy your new home :)

we went to the granite workshop yesterday evening to confirm our Indian Black Galaxy granite slab! We outsourced this to direct granite contractor and managed to save 1k plus. Island top and kitchen worktop that comes with backsplash (skirting) and opening of holes! installation will be tomorrow! So excited!

photo-74.jpg

photo-73.jpg

Hi can pm me your granite contact? sorry

Thanks alot ;)

Cheers, Stanley

Sorry Joyce, hijack ur forum here.

hi Stanley, I got a unit at Jelapang too! I think we should be getting keys around the same time. I hv not decided whether to start a reno t-blog or nt as we are doing v basic reno, nothing fanciful like the shifu here ;)

Hi Joyce, grateful if you can send me your granite contacts as well as the taobao shop which you bought your lightings and stuffs from?

Thanks much