• Kef
  • b&w
  • dali
  • acoustic energy
  • dynaudio
  • Whalfedale
  • Tannoy

Bose speaker? -_-"

Bose are famous for their 2.5" full range, very detailed on vocals.. that's why showroom only play selected tracks.

does bose manufacture their own drivers? You can get similar ones from Peerless that doesn't cost u an arm or leg.

As for those u mentioned, it all depends on their cabinet enclosure.

Anyone here play with OEM drivers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Soundbar good for movies because the array of 2.5" full range is able to create virtual surround.

1 of the best soundbar is the 2008 philips hts-8100. All the newer ones cannot make it.

if you are playing music, try those Denon or Onkyo set, sound should decent enough.

I tried looking for the one you suggested "2008 philips hts 8100 but couldn't find it on sale in Singapore. Has they stopped production already?

I am also researching on the 2 brands you had recommended (Denon and Onkyo). Yes the primary usage will be for music only, with movies only secondary.

Is there any particular model of these 2 brands?

Hts-8100 has already EOL a few years ago. U won't be able to find any sound bars that is of the quality and power output.

I won't be able to advise u on the models because I am not a fan only this small audio sets.

Hts-8100 has already EOL a few years ago. U won't be able to find any sound bars that is of the quality and power output.

I won't be able to advise u on the models because I am not a fan only this small audio sets.

So what is the latest update for Bose speakers and sound bar.

I am interested but it is usually very costly to get such gadgets. Burns big hole in my pocket.

Any other recommendation beside Bose?

I am also still back to square one, i went to a friend house to hear his sound system, samsung one. he says very good sound. then he blasted the sound very loud!

i was thinking loud doesn't mean good.... as can even hear the lousy quality within...

I have been using Bose Lifestyle @135 (1st version) since 2012.
I bought it from Ebay and it was a new set. This is a US set where a student study in US and brought it and sold to me. He also selling other Bose's products.

He eventually gave me the receipt and the price quoted USD2,499. Atlas Singapore was selling the same model at SGD4,300-4500 at that time.

The price quoted by Atlas is much expensive. Almost 20-30% mark-up.

Now already 2 years passed. Sound still very good.