Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello to everyone! To the guys who have selected E home concepts as ur ID, pls PM me his name.. Would love to see ur home pics! And ya, not many companies are willing to take projects with small budgets, n I m one of them! I'm doing my research now, so hope to get ur PMs soon! Thanks in adv guys.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi everyone~ i am planning minor renovations to my existing (12yr old) flat and your positive feedback todate is encouraging. please PM me the contact person at e home concepts. thank you~

hello monster PM sent with contact as well, no need to worry abt your reno if you choose them

hi jan ,

meaning you have use their service??

jovin :sport-smiley-004:

hi everyone~ i am planning minor renovations to my existing (12yr old) flat and your positive feedback todate is encouraging. please PM me the contact person at e home concepts. thank you~

hi ,

have done the pm, no worries, e home is good in the way they give good advice and not like some ID, hao lian hao lian one. i hate it. some ID is very arrogant and how lian, but e home ok.

cool :sport-smiley-004:

jovin

Just a update to all friends and my friends out there.

I have went for the selections of tiles and furniture for my new home.

The agent told me that they will start work immediatedly if i can make the 50% down.

Last month i was a bit tight but now still able to fork out the 50% with my husband combine.

Will ask them to proceed with the renovation works fast so that i can move into my new home faster also.

After meeting them for a few time, i find that they are indeed helpful so sisters out there if you have any renovation works, no harm to try them out to test.

Hello to everyone! To the guys who have selected E home concepts as ur ID, pls PM me his name.. Would love to see ur home pics! And ya, not many companies are willing to take projects with small budgets, n I m one of them! I'm doing my research now, so hope to get ur PMs soon! Thanks in adv guys.. :)

Hiyiiii! Dear Far :P You can google for them & u will find many many pics there, can see until shiok shiok heehee. anyway u can call them n request to see their many more photos, we saw till our eyes blur that time. If not they will bring u to their current project, our ID brought us to 1 of his projects near shenton way to view. but for small budget kind maybe they dun have, no worries u can call to ask also.

I PM u my ID, he beri beri nice wan. Jus tell him what u need no matter how small he will do, but hope u r not doing a single small drawer tray only :bangwall: Cheers n hugz

Hiyiiii! Dear Far :P You can google for them & u will find many many pics there, can see until shiok shiok heehee. anyway u can call them n request to see their many more photos, we saw till our eyes blur that time. If not they will bring u to their current project, our ID brought us to 1 of his projects near shenton way to view. but for small budget kind maybe they dun have, no worries u can call to ask also.

I PM u my ID, he beri beri nice wan. Jus tell him what u need no matter how small he will do, but hope u r not doing a single small drawer tray only :bangwall: Cheers n hugz

hi jan

agree with you, log on to e home website and you will see picture. somehow we are here to share, if we still take time to up load picture then i want to claim salary from e home. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: any way just joking. upload picture here i have done before that taught by our moderator. is very long step. so got no time to do it. that more important is when and after you use them. great to see you are using e home. to which stage now??? tiles selection??

best regards with blessing.

jovin

Edited by jovin