Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Mahjong

Hi, am a new member vex and stumbled upon this thread. am a mahjong addict, well almost, for long enough. looking for other steady and fun loving mahjong players to form a regular group. if interested pls pm me with contact, or list your intent and introduction here. pong !

oh, sorry but prefer non beginners as too slow to play with.

cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi vex,

welcome to this thread! :yamseng:

i am looking for 1 leg for a sat game. 50/1. if keen pls PM me.

anyone else keen also can PM me.

cheers!

hi phonix, thanks very much for your welcome and invitation. let me introduce myself. i have my own regular group of mahjong khakis, they play very often, almost few times a week, 5 to 7 rounds each session, but i cant play so often due to work. we play 1-2, shooter pay, but i am ok with smaller stake and any rules, as long as it is fair. my usual group is fun going, but very competitive. they include banker, doctor, professional and housewife. my group are very steady legs though, which i think is very important so as to play long term.

i dont mind making new friends with the same interest, and if can get along, can form a regular group. looking forward, and cheers. :yamseng:

just to share, recently i played a game whereby a player drew the second last tile which is a red arrow, and URM GONG. guess what, another player snatched and gamed thirteen wonders. what the ...

maybe all those who are interested to play mahjong together, can pm me their name and contact, and we can arrange a get-to-know-each-other orientation session to begin with.

hi phonix, thanks very much for your welcome and invitation. let me introduce myself. i have my own regular group of mahjong khakis, they play very often, almost few times a week, 5 to 7 rounds each session, but i cant play so often due to work. we play 1-2, shooter pay, but i am ok with smaller stake and any rules, as long as it is fair. my usual group is fun going, but very competitive. they include banker, doctor, professional and housewife. my group are very steady legs though, which i think is very important so as to play long term.

i dont mind making new friends with the same interest, and if can get along, can form a regular group. looking forward, and cheers. :yamseng:

just to share, recently i played a game whereby a player drew the second last tile which is a red arrow, and URM GONG. guess what, another player snatched and gamed thirteen wonders. what the ...

maybe all those who are interested to play mahjong together, can pm me their name and contact, and we can arrange a get-to-know-each-other orientation session to begin with.

hi vex,

wow!! 5-7 rounds each session, omg, thats alot of rounds! i think i old already, usually max i play 4 rounds. in fact after the 3rd i kinda backache already.

wah... u sound very pro leh. kekeke... scared scared.

i do not mind playing shooter style too, but not 1/2 for shooter lah ... but i'm comfortable with 50/1 for shooter...up to 7 doubles limit (+$10s each double up).

but this sat game, this group not playing shooter style.

oh and by the way... your friend who drew the 2nd last tile and URM GONG is really quite suay! pain pain... shooter style ah? almost 200 bucks rite? ouch!

Edited by phoenix

oh and by the way... your friend who drew the 2nd last tile and URM GONG is really quite suay! pain pain... shooter style ah? almost 200 bucks rite? ouch!

good morning phoenix, am looking forward to the session soon. makes me excited and lose concentration in work now. keke. no problem, i am fine with 5/1 and none shooter pay style, in fact, i personally feel that playing with friends is better off with small stake, so as to lower the stress. oh, no i am definately not pro, else i dont need to work liao.

thanks for the invite, and i hope other forum members who are interested can indicate as well, and i will host next round.

have a nice day.

good morning phoenix, am looking forward to the session soon. makes me excited and lose concentration in work now. keke. no problem, i am fine with 5/1 and none shooter pay style, in fact, i personally feel that playing with friends is better off with small stake, so as to lower the stress. oh, no i am definately not pro, else i dont need to work liao.

thanks for the invite, and i hope other forum members who are interested can indicate as well, and i will host next round.

have a nice day.

haha... i don't think one can play mj for a living bah! unless play super big.

any lady mahjong players want to join me and phoenix this wed evening for mahjong session ? dont worry we are very friendly and honest, just want to have a bit of fun playing mahjong together. pm us if keen. :)

Hi,

Me and husband looking for MJ khakis too.

Anyone staying near TPY area? we played for some time le... used to have usual MJ khakis but 'disband' recently...

but we play 20cents/40cents. Usually play on fri / sat...

Looking for regular khakis as well... Pls PM me or msn me at chen.sherry@hotmail.com

:D

hi,

where u guys normally play? Stake $1/2?

wah seh.. so exciting

I also wanna find kakis.. maybe i list down my house rule first

ahem..

House Rules

Minimum (番)Fan - 1

Maximum (番)Fan - 5

自摸 - Nothing Extra

Animal 咬 - Nothing Extra

門清 - Nothing Extra

獨聽 - Nothing Extra

搶槓(明槓) - 加 1 (番)Fan (Note : 暗槓 can 搶 for 十三么)

花上自摸 - 加 1 (番)Fan

槓上自摸 - 加 1 (番)Fan

天胡 - MAX (番)Fan (Note : 雞胡 ji hu also can 胡)

地胡 - MAX (番)Fan (Note : 雞胡 ji hu also can 胡)

字一色 - MAX (番)Fan

平胡 - 4 (番)Fan

清一色 - 4 (番)Fan

混一色 - 2 (番)Fan

對對胡 - 2 (番)Fan

* 小三元 / 大三元 / 小四喜 / 大四喜 : 要吃出

** 七对子 is not a legal play.

Rates

1 (番)Fan $1 / $2

2 (番)Fan $2 / $4

3 (番)Fan $4 / $8

4 (番)Fan $8 / $16

5 (番)Fan $16 / $32

Hi,

I am Kris.

We play same stake as u $1/2. Almost everyday at my hse.

Can we contact?

Residing in Bishan. Able to host; smoke-free environment.

Able to play on weekends only.

Stake and rules as posted by Phantom:-

House Rules

Minimum (番)Fan - 1

Maximum (番)Fan - 5

自摸 - Nothing Extra

Animal 咬 - Nothing Extra

門清 - Nothing Extra

獨聽 - Nothing Extra

搶槓(明槓) - 加 1 (番)Fan (Note : 暗槓 can 搶 for 十三么)

花上自摸 - 加 1 (番)Fan

槓上自摸 - 加 1 (番)Fan

天胡 - MAX (番)Fan (Note : 雞胡 ji hu also can 胡)

地胡 - MAX (番)Fan (Note : 雞胡 ji hu also can 胡)

字一色 - MAX (番)Fan

平胡 - 4 (番)Fan

清一色 - 4 (番)Fan

混一色 - 2 (番)Fan

對對胡 - 2 (番)Fan

* 小三元 / 大三元 / 小四喜 / 大四喜 : 要吃出

** 七对子 is not a legal play.

Rates

1 (番)Fan $1 / $2

2 (番)Fan $2 / $4

3 (番)Fan $4 / $8

4 (番)Fan $8 / $16

5 (番)Fan $16 / $32

i am looking for kaki to play next week... anyone interested??

I can host a smoke free environment, wine and tidbits provided..... all for good fun!! :sport-smiley-004: