Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Johnathan Xavier

Quotation For My Bto 5 Room Premium (pls Help To Guage If Reasonable)

Masonary Works

- To construct kitchen cabinet base c/w tile finish SGD$220

- To construct fridge base SGD$130

- To construct washing machine base SGD$130

- To construct shower kerb at master toilet SGD$100

- To construct platform with laminate floor board c/w step at hall area SGD$3200

Plumbing Works (Stainless Steel)

- To supply labour to install storage heater SGD$120

- To supply labour to install kitchen sink c/w new outlet piping SGD$120

- To supply labour to install new bedroom accessories for 2 bathroom SGD$80

Glass Door/ Aluminium Works

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200

- To supply and install tempered glass shower screen at master toilet SGD$550

Celling Works

- To construct L-Box at hall and false celling at dinning and bedroom passageway SGD$1400

Painting Works

- To paint whole house and celling with ICI/NIPPON emulsion paint SGD$1500

Carpentary Works

- To fabricate top kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system (dunno wat is tat) SGD$1250

- To fabricate bottom kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system SGD$1250

- To supply and install solid surface worktop for bottom kitchen cabinets SGD$860

- To fabricate tall unit at kitchen in laminate finish with motion system SGD$500

- To supply and install frosted glass backing at stove area SGD$450

- To fabricate full height wall c/w console in laminate finish c/w aluminium trimming and glass at console SGD$2380

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at master bedroom c/w aluminium frame and mirror SGD$2400

- To fabricate full height sliding door wardrobe at bedroom in laminate finish SGD$1200

- To fabricate build in study table at bedroom 2 in laminate finished c/w 2 nos shelves SGD$950

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at bedroom 3 in laminate finish SGD$1450

- To fabricate vainty cabinet below existing wash basin area SGD$680

- To fabricate fabrica cushion at bedroom 3 ledge area SGD$1200

Misc Works

- To clear debris, loading of sands, cements and material SGD$250

- To provide chemical washing and cleaning for whole house SGD$200

Electricial Works

- Lighting point SGD$650

- Labour to install fan ( when i buy fan i can ask the shop ppl install rite?) SGD$40

- Labour to install light (LOL i can fix the light myself, after they fix the lighting point?) SGD$260

- Hood poiint and Oven point SGD$90

- 13A x 2 power point SGD$120

- SCV point SGD$120

Grand total : SGD$25,050.00

All the mention abv not include window grills and doors for the bedroom.

Anyone experiences soul to help me guage if everything here is a good price..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any Expert to help?

Hi friend,

I am not pro, but i got a few quote from some firm . the Masonary Works is a bitbit over price le..

The rest i am not quite sure.

Hope this help .

I also still in the mid of finding ID . Good luck to you and myself :P

Cheers

LaLa

Masonary Works

- To construct platform with laminate floor board c/w step at hall area SGD$3200

Plumbing Works (Stainless Steel)

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200

Celling Works

- To construct L-Box at hall and false celling at dinning and bedroom passageway SGD$1400

Painting Works

Carpentary Works Maybe you can ask them to include the length - e.g 10ft? 14ft? Then you can calculate the per foot run (If this is the correct term) cost. Kitchen should be ard $100-$120 cos i'm also looking for quote for my resale. Motion system is soft closing if im not mistaken. Do check with them if it is Blum or other brands. Blum is estimated ard $10 bucks for casement and drawer system to be ard $100

- To fabricate top kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system (dunno wat is tat) SGD$1250

- To fabricate bottom kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system SGD$1250

- To supply and install solid surface worktop for bottom kitchen cabinets SGD$860

- To fabricate tall unit at kitchen in laminate finish with motion system SGD$500

- To fabricate full height wall c/w console in laminate finish c/w aluminium trimming and glass at console SGD$2380

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at master bedroom c/w aluminium frame and mirror SGD$2400

- To fabricate full height sliding door wardrobe at bedroom in laminate finish SGD$1200

- To fabricate build in study table at bedroom 2 in laminate finished c/w 2 nos shelves SGD$950

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at bedroom 3 in laminate finish SGD$1450

Misc Works

Electricial Works

- Lighting point - How many points? SGD$650

- Labour to install fan ( when i buy fan i can ask the shop ppl install rite?) SGD$40

- Labour to install light (LOL i can fix the light myself, after they fix the lighting point?) SGD$260

- SCV point SGD$120

Hope this helps :)

Cheers

Hi,

No worries.... me also first time buy house and renovation..... all these points can be researched through this wonderful website as well as "close-body combat" with the IDs or contractors that you find. I found at least 14 different IDs before I know of all these... but my knowledge is still quite limited, only able to advise you on certain things. Maybe you can ask some of the "lao jiao" for more advice

Cheers :)

Masonary Works abit on the high side

Plumbing Works (Stainless Steel) abit on the high side

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200 I don't know why yours so ex for the swing door. Mine for the kitchen is only like $450.. don't know whether is it due to quality?

Celling Works

Painting Works

Carpentary Works

Misc Works

Electricial Works normally the contractor dont quote the lighting portion.

- Lighting point SGD$650

- SCV point SGD$120

You should go for more ID and contactor to compare the pricing... after a few more.. you will know what is high and what is low... hehe... anyway, me also 1st time hunt for ID... and i finally confirmed 1 ID last week..

hehehe

You should go for more ID and contactor to compare the pricing... after a few more.. you will know what is high and what is low... hehe... anyway, me also 1st time hunt for ID... and i finally confirmed 1 ID last week..

hehehe

Ya i agree to the above too! so maybe u want to try letting me quote u ? :D

Hmm, Yeh i know i need to look for more IDs for quotation, but even so i still need views to compares which i miss out. Such as how many lighting point? This is a good question which i will miss out asking myself as i'm not into all this quotations. I think ppl in this forum might find it useful too. :lol:

Friend also must eat ma....... ust how much he needs to eat.... but you must always compare his quote with others outside before u conclude. if you didn't find any comparison and base on our advice, later judge ur friend wrongly also not nice ma... right?

do go compare first, then if it's ur friend, maybe can bargain for more discount or free gift loh.....

Cheers :)

Hmmm, actually this quotation is from my friend..... tot he giving me a gd offer end up so many high side that he nvr reduce...abit disappointed in him sigh...

My feel lah...

try not to let ur frens or relatives do the reno job for you. Although cheaper but then if there is defects, abit paiseh to say... then if say too much ended up relationship sour.... u get someone else to do it for you .... better... u can say what you want... cos it only a contractor and customer relationship... hehehe