Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Johnathan Xavier

Quotation For My Bto 5 Room Premium (pls Help To Guage If Reasonable)

Masonary Works

- To construct kitchen cabinet base c/w tile finish SGD$220

- To construct fridge base SGD$130

- To construct washing machine base SGD$130

- To construct shower kerb at master toilet SGD$100

- To construct platform with laminate floor board c/w step at hall area SGD$3200

Plumbing Works (Stainless Steel)

- To supply labour to install storage heater SGD$120

- To supply labour to install kitchen sink c/w new outlet piping SGD$120

- To supply labour to install new bedroom accessories for 2 bathroom SGD$80

Glass Door/ Aluminium Works

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200 ($650)

- To supply and install tempered glass shower screen at master toilet SGD$550 fixed panel w/o door at $200

Celling Works

- To construct L-Box at hall and false celling at dinning and bedroom passageway SGD$1400 $1030 for living/dining/foyer

Painting Works

- To paint whole house and celling with ICI/NIPPON emulsion paint SGD$1500

Carpentary Works

- To fabricate top kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system (dunno wat is tat) SGD$1250

- To fabricate bottom kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system SGD$1250

- To supply and install solid surface worktop for bottom kitchen cabinets SGD$860

- To fabricate tall unit at kitchen in laminate finish with motion system SGD$500

- To supply and install frosted glass backing at stove area SGD$450

- To fabricate full height wall c/w console in laminate finish c/w aluminium trimming and glass at console SGD$2380

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at master bedroom c/w aluminium frame and mirror SGD$2400

- To fabricate full height sliding door wardrobe at bedroom in laminate finish SGD$1200

- To fabricate build in study table at bedroom 2 in laminate finished c/w 2 nos shelves SGD$950

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at bedroom 3 in laminate finish SGD$1450

- To fabricate vainty cabinet below existing wash basin area SGD$680

- To fabricate fabrica cushion at bedroom 3 ledge area SGD$1200

Misc Works

- To clear debris, loading of sands, cements and material SGD$250

- To provide chemical washing and cleaning for whole house SGD$200

Electricial Works

- Lighting point SGD$650

- Labour to install fan ( when i buy fan i can ask the shop ppl install rite?) SGD$40

- Labour to install light (LOL i can fix the light myself, after they fix the lighting point?) SGD$260

- Hood poiint and Oven point SGD$90

- 13A x 2 power point SGD$120

- SCV point SGD$120

Grand total : SGD$25,050.00

All the mention abv not include window grills and doors for the bedroom.

Anyone experiences soul to help me guage if everything here is a good price..

Hi Johnathan

I seriously think u should seek other quote. Yours seems very high to me. Mine is a resale flat which I am going to do an overhaul but the quote I get seems much lower. Do PM me if u interested in my contractor. She is a nice lady that is quite highly recommended by other forumners here. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Masonary Works

- To construct platform with laminate floor board c/w step at hall area SGD$3200

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200

- To supply and install tempered glass shower screen at master toilet SGD$550

Celling Works

- To construct L-Box at hall and false celling at dinning and bedroom passageway SGD$1400

Painting Works

Carpentary Works

- To fabricate top kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system (dunno wat is tat) SGD$1250

- To fabricate bottom kitchen cabinet in laminate finished c/w motion system SGD$1250

- To supply and install solid surface worktop for bottom kitchen cabinets SGD$860

- To fabricate tall unit at kitchen in laminate finish with motion system SGD$500

- To fabricate full height wall c/w console in laminate finish c/w aluminium trimming and glass at console SGD$2380

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at master bedroom c/w aluminium frame and mirror SGD$2400

- To fabricate full height sliding door wardrobe at bedroom in laminate finish SGD$1200

- To fabricate build in study table at bedroom 2 in laminate finished c/w 2 nos shelves SGD$950

- To fabricate full height sliding wardrobe at bedroom 3 in laminate finish SGD$1450

Misc Works

Electricial Works

- Lighting point SGD$650

- Labour to install fan ( when i buy fan i can ask the shop ppl install rite?) SGD$40

- Labour to install light (LOL i can fix the light myself, after they fix the lighting point?) SGD$260

- SCV point SGD$120

i am contractor .... i think u can ask for discount 1k .......can i quote.. email me at kidobuilders@gmail.com

Hi Jonathan,

I am not a pro here but I have make a few comparisons before this. I think you should include the measurement if you want to achieve more accurate result from the comparisons. Apple should compare with apple rite??

I can only comment in a few items. The rest I am not sure.

Masonary Works

- To supply and install 10mm THK tempered glass fixed panel and swing door at kitchen (This price reasonable?) SGD$1200

I was asking for this quote too but mine is sliding door much cheaper than you by almost half but my entrance to kitchen is larger than standard size of swing door if you get what i mean.

- To supply and install tempered glass shower screen at master toilet SGD$550

Celling Works

- To construct L-Box at hall and false celling at dinning and bedroom passageway SGD$1400

Painting Works

Carpentary WorksIt is better that you include the measurement. Hard to compare by looking this.

Misc Works

Electricial Works

Lighting points very subjective. You can check if rewiring the whole place how much different from doing it point by point. Why is it so? If you have a lot of down lights then no point calculate one by one else you will broke later...LOL..just kidding..

- Lighting point SGD$650

- SCV point SGD$120

Edited by emobebe