Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

Hi hotzouk.. Nice LEDs project u have.. Hope u like the effect of it..

Hi gary, thanks for the great stuffs. like it and its energy saving as well

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hotzouk,

may i know how much you bought your yale digital lock?

hi got it from someone here at renotalk cos his unit can't install, cost me 800 plus.

Hi hotzouk, did u buy samsung slim bracket for ur tv or just a normal tv bracket they provided?

btw what is the length of ur tv feature wall? i got slight concern bout this coz i also hoot samsung led 46inch

and my propose tv feature wall length is 7ft Length...

thanks..sorry too many questions.

Hi the slim bracket comes with the tv for this series, they will also bring along a normal one when they come and do the installation for u. if i didnt remember wrongly mine is also 7ft from the suspended cabinet. but my floor to ceiling is higher due to top storey, ard 296cm.

+

Woah!! Very very nice. Hows the effects on the sound bar? Am contemplating between a sound bar and 5 speakers sound system.

thanks, the effect is quite acceptable but surely not as gd as the 5.1 pr 7.1 ch speakers la. but i prefer the sleeker and cleaner less complicated looks.

Hi the slim bracket comes with the tv for this series, they will also bring along a normal one when they come and do the installation for u. if i didnt remember wrongly mine is also 7ft from the suspended cabinet. but my floor to ceiling is higher due to top storey, ard 296cm.

+

thanks bro. i bought the tv during the harvey norman sales at xpo, but they giving me normal bracket. Dunno where can find the Samsung Slim bracket. :(

Btw i really like ur modern clean look home..very nice. Enjoy ur new home.

Cheers.

thanks bro. i bought the tv during the harvey norman sales at xpo, but they giving me normal bracket. Dunno where can find the Samsung Slim bracket. :(

Btw i really like ur modern clean look home..very nice. Enjoy ur new home.

Cheers.

u can get it online i thin ebay got sell. than ask samsung to install. u buy wat series how come they give u normal mount?

Thanks for the compliment.

yea... very nice. i like ur wallpaper & curtains. where u get them? :)

thanks, the wall paper got from imm (de next page) previously called Montella same boss. Curtains i got from MIKI curtains, Malaysia.

how much did u paid for the washer?

its 1399 for the washer cum dryer from samsung, free 1x 22"led samsung tv which i traded back for $200, than call in to ask for further deduction of $200 due to other lower price found elsewhere at that time, so i paid ard 1000 for the washer/dryer