Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

like the racks you got from william for the bomb shelter. can I know if he has a website to view the different type of racks?

he doesnt have any web, he have 2 types of shelves, 1 is like mine and the other is the common one

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, how is your yale digital lock? is the fingerprint sensor good?

Contemplating whether to get YDM 4109 or YDM 3109?

Any advice?

thanks in advance!

Hi, it's cool and after a few times u are used to it u can sense ur print slowly n steadily. Tat depend on ur budget if no budget constraint than 4109 will great.

Hi, it's cool and after a few times u are used to it u can sense ur print slowly n steadily. Tat depend on ur budget if no budget constraint than 4109 will great.

Really that good? :) My only concern is that fingerprint sensor might be a little oversensitive at times that it fails to recognise our print? have you encountered this before? Once I returned from abroad and as usual, I scanned my print upon arrival but it failed to get thru! In the end, I have to go over to the Customs Officer and get it settled. I worried the same applies to this lock.

Really that good? :) My only concern is that fingerprint sensor might be a little oversensitive at times that it fails to recognise our print? have you encountered this before? Once I returned from abroad and as usual, I scanned my print upon arrival but it failed to get thru! In the end, I have to go over to the Customs Officer and get it settled. I worried the same applies to this lock.

oh if that really happen u may program more than 1 finger and up to 20 diff finger prints as well as the pin no. but so far nothing like that happen to me.

Oh yah.. how much did you pay for the dining table & chairs? Is it pure marble?

around 1.4k or 1.3k for normal discount. Its cultured marble.

oh if that really happen u may program more than 1 finger and up to 20 diff finger prints as well as the pin no. but so far nothing like that happen to me.

Thanks for the great info!

Hihi,

Any comment on the Dyson fan?

Thought of buying.

Thanks!

haha still in the box havent open yet, but the wind sure lose out to those blade type. but design and safety sure win hands down.

hi there

can check with u guys for segar meadows

how much is the haulage fee? pay to who?

if there no hacking at all, still need to pay ?

many thanks

Few days didnt manage to log in, here are some pics on the recent reno

fan bracket before plastering up

IMG_0328_800x600.jpg

after plastor

IMG_0344_800x600.jpg

centre pipe is for future OpenNet cable, as u can see the curtain pelmet is also done up

IMG_0342_800x600.jpg

Hi there. I am also in Segar Meadows. I called Opennet and they said the area is not fibre-ready

how did you get your contractor to install the fibre wires?

Edited by Simontsh

hi there

can check with u guys for segar meadows

how much is the haulage fee? pay to who?

if there no hacking at all, still need to pay ?

many thanks

my id say is $250 but he foc for me. if no hacking shouldnt have a haulage fee, not veyr sure u better confirm with ur contractor or id on this part

Hi there. I am also in Segar Meadows. I called Opennet and they said the area is not fibre-ready

how did you get your contractor to install the fibre wires?

ya, next year mid than probably will install Opennet. But if u do mind all the casing running from ur main door to the tv or internet access area than u must prep in advance 1st, ask ur id to get the electrician to route a empty casing or pipe from the main door area to the tv area first before the false ceiling is done up. leave a loose end string inside for pulling the wire in future.