Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

ya, next year mid than probably will install Opennet. But if u do mind all the casing running from ur main door to the tv or internet access area than u must prep in advance 1st, ask ur id to get the electrician to route a empty casing or pipe from the main door area to the tv area first before the false ceiling is done up. leave a loose end string inside for pulling the wire in future.

is there a specification of the conduit to be provisioneD?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya, next year mid than probably will install Opennet. But if u do mind all the casing running from ur main door to the tv or internet access area than u must prep in advance 1st, ask ur id to get the electrician to route a empty casing or pipe from the main door area to the tv area first before the false ceiling is done up. leave a loose end string inside for pulling the wire in future.

Pretty good idea to "leave a loose end string inside for pulling the wire in future". It surely helps OpenNet during the installation. Argh, I should have thought of that during my renovation.

Edited by Reiki

is there a specification of the conduit to be provisioneD?

if u need more details u can contact opennet and ask them to send u a copy of the instructions.

if u need more details u can contact opennet and ask them to send u a copy of the instructions.

Dear Hotzouk, Nice reno especially like your kitchen, TV feature wall design and MBR bathroom.

Appreciate to have your ID contact and perhap your quotation if possible. :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by terence2811

Dear Hotzouk, Nice reno especially like your kitchen, TV feature wall design and MBR bathroom.

Appreciate to have your ID contact and perhap your quotation if possible. :sport-smiley-018:

hi terence i will pm u my id contact seperately, he is the boss of the firm so more busy and hard to meet up for appt. but i feel its better with him, my quotation is missing but i did a comparision with several other common firms and find him quite acceptable.