Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Babysiu

G Plan, U Home & City Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am searching for contractors too, met afew and so far Senior Consultant Kenny Leong from Gplan is the best, not only he has won design awards for HDB design, but also very honest, experience and sincere while some others contractors appeared to be inexperienced (in my opinion lah).

his contact is 96834411. I think i will use him . :))

if u r still looking for id, i can recommend you my id, Javis from D'Trenzo. He can be contacted at 97465094. My reno has just completed, feel free to view my t-blog. Hope ur reno can be smooth like mine. :)

Sorry if it's seems a bit too late to only comment now... Still hope others may be warned abt this firm:

My advice is to look further if u r considering Uhome...well, unless u have a specific ID your friend recommends, then u can ignore my post here.

We engaged them for our reno, we are left stranded with bad service & defective works & reno is still incomplete.

ID changed attitude when things go wrong, turned to become very switched off.

Initially thought we found a good reno firm cos it seems like a big firm.

Little did we know that we not only have to fight their sub-contractor's bad workmanship but also Uhome's unreasonable resolution insisting we accept defective products.

You can PM me for more details if u like.

goldie

If you are seeking for a renovation contractor, I would highly recommended Kenny Leong of G'Plan Design @ 9683-4411.

My husband and myself went through a long period of procrastination in deciding on a which home renovation firm to choose. Either we liked their conceptual designs that they showed us but the quote/price was to high or we disliked their designs but liked their quote/price. Having to decide on a contractor one has got to consider so much (design, material costs, labor costs, penalties for changing requirements after signing contract, hidden costs, etc.) and yet base your decision on so little industry knowledge and experience. You don't want to make a mistake and you need to choose the "right-one". But which one?

As anyone who has gone down this path has noted, different contractor/IDs gave different quotations with similiar jobs items. The variation in quotes was quite large. As an outsider, we were so confused and didn't really understand why? Initially we chose renovation contractor "A" who gave us a quote that was more affordable (at least closer to our budget) and included those items of desire we wanted in our original design concept for our new home. The work scope of "A" was identical to the other quotes provided by the other bidding contractors or at least it appeared so to this non-construction person. "A" started by changing the main inner and outer doors for our new home. As the cliche goes, Buyer Beware. The contractor took a short cut. He changed the door but not the frame. So as you can image a beautiful new door sitting in a deteriorated frame. How disappointed we were. We knew exactly where this was headed. If we wanted a new door frame, we would have to pay extra as this was not included in the original quote.

In short, we were glad that we eventually engaged G'Plan Design Pte Ltd. We are very satisfied with the service and honesty of Kenny Leong.

I have been waiting for G plan quotation for a month liao. If they not interested to do my business at least give a courtesy call as they agreed to give me a quotation. So now they become my customers, i have to call and ask?

Edited by imnapp