Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rottenramone

Homemakin'

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just to add on to the lights. the lights are pretty, but the consumption is very high. wattage as follows:

&tradition: 40w each. i have 3, so that's 120.

artemide lamp: 20w. got the philips dimmable energy saving bulb from mustafa.

living room downlights are LED MR16 replacements ranging from 1 - 3w.

artemide mesmeri wall: 300w. i have 2, so that's 600. the 2 lights were so feraking bright that they lit up the entire airwell 3 storeys up.

IMG_2197.jpg

i will definitely look for a more energy saving option once i find it.

How much does non brick wall craft stone cost? I like ur wall paint in white!

I dunno how much the wall would cost, as I inherited it from the previous owner. You might want to check with other owners who have a brick wall to get a rough idea of the pricing?

I love the lighting in the entire house. :)

The Artemide Tolomeo was bought 2nd hand from an ad we saw here on Renotalk. :) Very nice first owner who sold this to us at a fraction of the price and even delivered it to our house, cuz we lived in the same estate.

The balcony light, which is the Artemide Mesmeri, looks uncannily like its stock photo. Which is a good thing, which means Artemide does not lie in its pictures and its advertising.

The &Tradition lights were not the first lights we chose for the dining, even though I was lusting after them for a long while, but without seeing the actual thing, I couldn't bring myself to checkout the basket... That was until hubby saw them in Foundry one fine day, and decided that we needed to get it. And with free shipping and ample protection, we bought them online. :) The original dining lamps, which we got in Bangkok were relegated to the study.

WOW ! I love all the lights, especially the TOLOMEO !!!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::dribble::yamseng:

IMG_1744.jpg

Hi, can you advise where to buy the panadol (hexagon) tiles?

you had informed its $8 for 30cmX30cm...Really love it very much...

I would like to use it for my MBR vanity :notti:

Hey pinkwhale

It's a round tile not hexagon. I got those at LSH balestier branch. It's along the same row as hafary. Ask them for panadol pills

Hexagon tiles and other super outdated but making a huge comeback tiles can be found at unlimited tiles at whampoa.

Edited by rottenramone

More cleaning today. We bought a vacuum cleaner thank god.

The kid plumbers today have no ingenuity. I asked them to seal up the underside of our sink but they couldn't do up the back. I had to crawl under the sink to get a few shots up with a smaller tube instead of the gun. It's not complete and I'll need a flexible nozzle to hit the hard to reach spots.

Anyone knows where to get it?

Hey pinkwhale

It's a round tile not hexagon. I got those at LSH balestier branch. It's along the same row as hafary. Ask them for panadol pills

Hexagon tiles and other super outdated but making a huge comeback tiles can be found at unlimited tiles at whampoa.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Rottenramone!!!

I search a few place also cant find the hexagon tiles, will definitely try to check out unlimited tiles soon.

otherwise panadol tile is another very good option for me. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

countertops installed:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture005.jpg

rr

can i know what is the brand of yr kitchen basin? am looking for an undermount as well but ID suggest not to take the straight 90degree angle type due to hard to clean up the corners but slight rounded. However, so far those i seen are very rounded and yrs seems ok to me.