Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
farkingnuts

How's The Furniture From Wihardja ?

I have bought a teak wood dining table from Wihardj.

the service is good but the quality is not good. The table was cracked after 2 months.

there is another teak furniture company I will recommend is TeakVogue. Referred by my friend. I have ordered my new table and bed online from this company and I was not disappointed. The design and quality of the furniture are amazing!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Terrible service. Table had cracks within a few months and broke within 1year and wihardja refused to fix... Denied all responsibility and didn't respond to emails requesting for a fix... DONT BUY from here.. Not durable

Why is scanteak better?

Quality, design or price?

To me I think its the feel the design and finishing but price will be higher

Hi all, did a search on them here and found this thread. We bought a few pieces of furnitures from them during their Kaki Bukit Branch Opening Sale. Some prices slashed about 50% if i'm not wrong. Neways,we love teak wood and the balinese effects it gives... and we happen to come across their sale when driving by after meeting our ID. So we ended up buying a 3-seater peanut chair(sofa), coffee table, side bench(side chair) and a couple of lighting fixtures.... total price was just above $300 inclusive of delivery. I think we got these at a steal... knowing their actual price.

The staffs were super nice and excercised patience I might say.

As for delivery, we're still in the middle of our house reno but they have since called us twice to fix a confirm a delivery date, had to tell them to delay and no problems on their side. They did follow-ups on us on time. (Reassuring knowing that things we paid for still exist... hehe)

Will update our Blog on the conditions of the furnitures once we receive them. Cheers!

o yea i almost forgot, they don't accept credit card. all purchases must be paid via cash or nets. no price negotiations.

apart from that, they're not really rigid. and the staff (at the east coast road outlet at least) are very friendly.

i went to their website and their policies like very rigid and not consumer-friendly at all.

especially when you must make full payment and no refund.

but the furniture price is very low compared to others.

i buy quite a lot of my furniture from them.

service is good. i once bought a mirror. when i got home and hung it up, i realised the mirror was faulty. i then called wihardja and they offered an exchange (even though exchanges are not allowed).

quality is so-so. i'm a big fan of teak furniture so i buy alot of teak furniture from various shops. indonesian teak is supposedly not as good as burmese (myanmar) teak. but i guess you get what you pay for.

hope this helps some.