Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
terry86

True And Fact About Bosch Appliances

Dear All consumer out there here are the fact about Bosch appliances that been accuse by some competitor.

First we start from the oven:

Bosch oven HBN331E2J

This is a basic model from Bosch with a great start off feature.

1)

False!!!

Bosch 3D hot-air function is only fan without any heating function.

True!!!

Fan with top bottom heat

Bosch 3D hot-air is using top/bottom heat moreover with the help of the special back heating element Bosch don't even need any rotisserie stick to keep food even.(Which some brand out there might need help from rotisserie to even cook.)

2)

False!!!

Bosch 7KG made in thailand washer has a very big gap on the door which cause water leak from the bottom of the door.(A lot of competitor might use paper to insert from the bottom of the door to prove this point)

True!!!

Although Bosch washer was made in thailand but all QC and parts was all lead by the same Germany team which reassure you that only the best and nothing but the best to be in your household.

Although the door was design it in that way but i can 100% assure you that no water will leak from the bottom of the door(Unless you are using the wrong kind of detergent hahaha)

All Bosch fan out there If anyone out there was telling you anything which i just mention BEWARE you might be mislead by the competitor from other brand.

And if you have anything unclear or heard any story which you want to verify it do post here i'm always glad to clear your doubt and share with you what the true and fact about all the Bosch appliances.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes! A salesman at another electrical store was showing my husband the gap on the lower part of the door and that swayed him from buying the washer!

But is there a reason why the door was designed that way?

Yes! A salesman at another electrical store was showing my husband the gap on the lower part of the door and that swayed him from buying the washer!

But is there a reason why the door was designed that way?

Hmmm... This want I will have to check with the design dept... Hahahha

<!--quoteo(post=626107:date=Apr 5 2011, 09:47 AM:name=babygal83)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (babygal83 @ Apr 5 2011, 09:47 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=626107"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes! A salesman at another electrical store was showing my husband the gap on the lower part of the door and that swayed him from buying the washer!

But is there a reason why the door was designed that way?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmmm... This want I will have to check with the design dept... Hahahha

I doubt he got answer for this question. Bosch had been using this design since long time ago. My parents had the thailand model since 7 yrs ago. And now my turn to shop for washer and i still see the same thing except control panel change a little bit. My parents model are 6kg but bosch current model are 7kg. What i see the internal drum are the same. I would only say Bosch is a trusted brand but thailand is still not the trusted quality for washing machine.

Well, another salesman at the same electrical and electronics store managed to convince my hubby and MIL to buy the Bosch washers. He did demo on the spot and they were just taken away. Haha... but the model we bought is made in germany, so it was abit more ex than the one made in thailand.

Then again, there'll be $$ saved since Bosch has the eco-friendly function, which I like. :)

Thanks for this useful info.

Btw, how does Gaggenau ovens compare to Bosch ovens?

I understand Gaggenau ovens come from Bosch as well - BUT the price difference is really big though!!

Well, another salesman at the same electrical and electronics store managed to convince my hubby and MIL to buy the Bosch washers. He did demo on the spot and they were just taken away. Haha... but the model we bought is made in germany, so it was abit more ex than the one made in thailand.

re

Then again, there'll be $$ saved since Bosch has the eco-friendly function, which I like. :)

It's a smart choice to choose a washer from germany made. Their thailand washer are over priced but germany made are worthy. Happy Washing

Thanks for this useful info.

Btw, how does Gaggenau ovens compare to Bosch ovens?

I understand Gaggenau ovens come from Bosch as well - BUT the price difference is really big though!!

Hi there,

i can only say if you can afford Gaggenau, u should compare Miele or De Dietrich. Especially Miele, no any brands can give you like Miele does. In terms of after sales service, product performance and home demostration. You will understand what i m trying to say if you experience buying Miele products

Hi there,

i can only say if you can afford Gaggenau, u should compare Miele or De Dietrich. Especially Miele, no any brands can give you like Miele does. In terms of after sales service, product performance and home demostration. You will understand what i m trying to say if you experience buying Miele products

Thanks Shuying,

oh gosh, i've already bought a Gaggenau combi oven!

Didn't check out the Miele counterpart though...what a waste!!

Do you have any experience/knowledge of Gaggenau?

Is it any good too?

I bought a model that is phased out and came at a heavy discount...so it was an impulse buy!

Thanks Shuying,

oh gosh, i've already bought a Gaggenau combi oven!

Didn't check out the Miele counterpart though...what a waste!!

Do you have any experience/knowledge of Gaggenau?

Is it any good too?

I bought a model that is phased out and came at a heavy discount...so it was an impulse buy!

Hi there,

May I know price you purchased ?

Hi there,

May I know price you purchased ?

We've got a 60% discount off the official retail price. I think it was left overs for condo projects.

if u are interested, let me know...can link u up with the sales lady which gave us the discount.

In hindsight, i think we rush too fast into it cos we didn't consider looking around first!! :(

Hi there,

I have both Miele and De Dietrich products at home. Miele's after sales service is truly FIRST CLASS.

i am also looking at getting a Bosch 7kg washer for my place. anyone using WAE24360SG? is this modal made in Thailand or Germany?

Hi FairlyDust,

WAE 24360 SG is made in thailand, a bit over price to pay for that specs.

Hi FairlyDust,

WAE 24360 SG is made in thailand, a bit over price to pay for that specs.

Hi Shuying,

Courts is having a pretty good deal for this model. Price is cheaper than Goh Ah Bee and Everjoint, that's why me and hubby is interested. Any model to recommend?