Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
J|nG

Yishun 4a Resale Renovation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice reno progress, :sport-smiley-004: share more pics ok :D

Delay.....

I'm suppose to move this Monday and lightings, piping, painting, carpentry all not done.

I think I'll move into an empty house first and carpentry would be later.....

Delay.....

I'm suppose to move this Monday and lightings, piping, painting, carpentry all not done.

I think I'll move into an empty house first and carpentry would be later.....

Hi J|ng, my toilets are small too like yours but no choice. If you were to move in, how they are gonna to do the rest of the works? Not sure whether you can tolerate all the dust and smell from the paint. I ever encountered hdb upgraded my previous flat all the windows and toilets....wah lao very dusty and smelly from the bangla workers..haiz...

Btw, care to share who is the contractor doing your place? If not comfortable here, can always PM me? thanks!

Cheers:) emobebe

Hi J|ng, my toilets are small too like yours but no choice. If you were to move in, how they are gonna to do the rest of the works? Not sure whether you can tolerate all the dust and smell from the paint. I ever encountered hdb upgraded my previous flat all the windows and toilets....wah lao very dusty and smelly from the bangla workers..haiz...

Btw, care to share who is the contractor doing your place? If not comfortable here, can always PM me? thanks!

Cheers:) emobebe

They will rush out everything except carpentry which I don't think there's enough time.

The workmanship I must say is very good... no complains at all..... just slower....and also met with a lot of public holidays..... Oh also I got a very good neighbor who is good at complaining...

My contractor is actually my neighbour... haha

They will rush out everything except carpentry which I don't think there's enough time.

The workmanship I must say is very good... no complains at all..... just slower....and also met with a lot of public holidays..... Oh also I got a very good neighbor who is good at complaining...

My contractor is actually my neighbour... haha

That is good! Anything you wanna discuss, you can just walk over. :) Btw, how much your total reno cost ya? Did you do your window glass and grill plus rewiring???

That is good! Anything you wanna discuss, you can just walk over. :) Btw, how much your total reno cost ya? Did you do your window glass and grill plus rewiring???

Talk abt reno cost.... seriously I think I burst my budget..... would cost between 60 to 70k.... :x

Is really a major overhaul....

And yes, all windows redo and wiring of the house...

Every single pipes changed.....

Talk abt reno cost.... seriously I think I burst my budget..... would cost between 60 to 70k.... :x

Is really a major overhaul....

And yes, all windows redo and wiring of the house...

Every single pipes changed.....

Wow but if u feel it is necessary, then you make the right choice cos at the end of the day i assume that you will stay there for quite some times. For me, I intend to do a simple make over will do. :)

Tomorrow gotta bring in the altar things that my mom prepared....

House not finish doing yet... still left lighting, switches, toilet, basin and all carpentry work.....

At least clear up the living room first...

228342_10150187237440053_644185052_6798385_6798366_n.jpg

Tomorrow gotta bring in the altar things that my mom prepared....

House not finish doing yet... still left lighting, switches, toilet, basin and all carpentry work.....

At least clear up the living room first...

228342_10150187237440053_644185052_6798385_6798366_n.jpg

How is your carpentary progress? Any more photos to show us? Haha, eager to see your new home! :)

Hi all,

Been a long time since I updated my reno. I've since moved in on 17 May but the house was not ready yet. Ok, till now still haven't completely finish... sigh~

My favourite light **** area.

226439_10150190440200053_644185052_6827345_5332087_n.jpg

My son's room. Bed not yet ready.

255016_10150218244970053_644185052_7069806_1116509_n.jpg

My mom's (master bedroom) walk-in wardrobe. The wardrobe is at the other side that is facing the toilet door. So you come out of toilet will be facing the clothes...

252496_10150218248315053_644185052_7069832_3468010_n.jpg

Living area (shoe cabinet)

249785_10150218250105053_644185052_7069856_2963681_n.jpg