Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ok already meet the sales person (Jords). Mentioned that theirs is good quality plywood from India/Indonasia. (5 plywood compressed together) He say very good quality but i dunno much as no experiaence.

He quoted me the following:

$100/ft for kitchen cabinet with softclose(Italy brand) ((Interior : white pvc, Exterior : Selected laminates from Donotti)

$115/ft for kitchen cabinet with softclose(Italy brand) ((Interior : Selected laminates , Exterior : Selected laminates from Donotti)

Then he mensioned that Built-in W 600mm Stainless Steel Dish Rack w/Aluminium Glass Door is chargable at $180.

Any comments people??

hmm.. the quotes is get was 100 pfr for the first 20 feet with ext and int laminates

Hi ugene512,

U meant they quoted you $100 pfr for the first 20 feet with ext and int laminates. Does it include softclose?? May i ask who id your sales person? Hope to hear from you. Thanks alot . Hope i can get ext + int laminate @ $100 too ..

Hi ugene512,

U meant they quoted you $100 pfr for the first 20 feet with ext and int laminates. Does it include softclose?? May i ask who id your sales person? Hope to hear from you. Thanks alot . Hope i can get ext + int laminate @ $100 too ..

the sales person is james..

the sales person is james..

your price seems cheapest among all even from ID factory...substandard ya :)

i tried already. I think you can try to approach blve and blue, i have sent to myidfactory b4 they mention they do not do end-users like us.. so u can check it out no harm asking heheh

me too, I wanted to find them to do a customised TV console...

Ks82, did you managed to find any lobang for carpentry work only?

I know of contacts to do carpentry work but i personally haven tried them before yet.

i went to their showrrom .. i quite like their wardrobe and kitchen cabinets .. quite keen on their those 2 items but as for total pricings still nt ultra ultra cheap but they are in my consideration.

Anyone sign up with them already?

Hi ayukie,

Did you see the id fac showroom in Sungei Kadut?

I thot they don't deal with walk-in customers who want to do selected carpentry? If want ID, then got to sign up with their other company BlveBlue.

Edited by GrandReno

Hi ayukie,

Did you see the id fac showroom in Sungei Kadut?

I thot they don't deal with walk-in customers who want to do selected carpentry? If want ID, then got to sign up with their other company BlveBlue.

yup i think, ayukie went to the blve and blue ba.. myidfactory has no showroom by itself. its under blve and blue

erm yeah i went to the blve and blue showroom ..

the wardrobe and cabinets looks pretty nice .. so im pretty keen on them as i was looking at closetrobe earilier but closetrobe have yet to give me the pricings yet :(

anyway they sounds like quite experienced and seems to know what im talking about ..

so wondering if anyone have deal with them before ..

so ugene512 - u gg to deal with them for carpentry ?

thx

Totally not happy with Blve and Blue or at least the so called id i met there .. all was well until yesterday he actually stood my appt up cause he had an appt and we had confrim the appt on monday and followed up confrimation on tuesday morning .. what kinda of attitude is that ...

I am now considering to strike B & B off my list the only reason why im considering is because of the int and ext laminates ... but i am soooooo gg to strike that guy off my list ... Im still wondering if it will be worth to find someone else in that co to do my reno .. sibeh sian ...