Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi ayukie,

Would you mind to share your experience with them? Thanks!

sure wil pm you

Edited by ayukie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyway they sucks and iterally ..

i should be suing them too ..

Oh gosh, what had happened? :unsure:

Hi All,

Any bros or sis here try their services? By the way, this is a contractor firm in sungei kadut and they just branch an ID firm out recently by the name of blve and blue (blveblue.com). I went to their showroom and saw that they provide quite good capentry and it also comes with laminates in and out from 100pfr onwards.

Any one care to share??

showroom workmanship sure very nice , if not nice who wan to do ??? :yamseng:

even when you buy a cond at the showflats also very nice , but when collect the keys , you will understand the so much touching work have to do .

Edited by billi

Oh gosh, what had happened? :unsure:

eh jaskel, i tell you when we meet mayhaps?

Anyway you free on saturday? Need someone to continue my place :(

Hi to all,

This is my first time to share a bad experience through a forum before.

My advise is please don't go for this company as I am on the verge of suing this company and report to case trust.

After I'm done with that, I will share every detail of my renovation issues with this company here for your own safeguard.

Please contact me too as i am going report to case as well. I have already lodge a report on them.

Maybe we can consider joint suing as well .. letme know ..

Edited by ayukie

eh jaskel, i tell you when we meet mayhaps?

Anyway you free on saturday? Need someone to continue my place :(

I've pmed u my contact. Sat 2pm I've an appointment at West area. :yamseng:

can anyone provide / share more information?

dont seem to be able to find any negative comments from them in the web.

care to post some pics of their workmanship?

just want to share my experience. I was initially attracted to their internal laminate and also want to do with direct factory as thought can save some $$. Then met their sales person at my place. He gave me the quotation quite fast. Responded fast but the price was normal ($100pfr for PVC & $115pft for internal laminate) like wat contractors quoted. Somemore they charge us for the SS dishrack with door & no softclose. Anyway, we decided to take it up cos they have a factory in spore and the sales guy quite nice. So after doing up my tile work and other reno, i called him & he said he left the company. Then he mention that he will tell someone from the company to call me. I did not receive any call. Then i called the Manager or supervisor, he said he will get someone to call me but no calls again. Then finally, i searched the renotalk & called a S. Manager from B&B. He said will send me a re-quote from the promo for internal laminate but it took more than 1 week. Then made appt to meet him at my place. Last min, he could not come & send his designers to come. 2 of them,quite young, came. But i could not sign up with them as my hubby was at work. So i told will meet them at the showroom. By that time, i saw lots of bad comments abt them. But dunno whether to believe. However, on to be on the safe side, i decided to drop them from my list. Already engaged a capenter Ah Wei and done with my kitchen :) Then hes coming back to do my alter area this sat too. Price $95 pfr with softclose & $70 for bellus solid top. Thanks to renotalk.

can anyone provide / share more information?

dont seem to be able to find any negative comments from them in the web.

care to post some pics of their workmanship?

ManfredTeo - have replied ur pte .. anyway ur chioce ultimately ..

just want to share my experience. I was initially attracted to their internal laminate and also want to do with direct factory as thought can save some $$. Then met their sales person at my place. He gave me the quotation quite fast. Responded fast but the price was normal ($100pfr for PVC & $115pft for internal laminate) like wat contractors quoted. Somemore they charge us for the SS dishrack with door & no softclose. Anyway, we decided to take it up cos they have a factory in spore and the sales guy quite nice. So after doing up my tile work and other reno, i called him & he said he left the company. Then he mention that he will tell someone from the company to call me. I did not receive any call. Then i called the Manager or supervisor, he said he will get someone to call me but no calls again. Then finally, i searched the renotalk & called a S. Manager from B&B. He said will send me a re-quote from the promo for internal laminate but it took more than 1 week. Then made appt to meet him at my place. Last min, he could not come & send his designers to come. 2 of them,quite young, came. But i could not sign up with them as my hubby was at work. So i told will meet them at the showroom. By that time, i saw lots of bad comments abt them. But dunno whether to believe. However, on to be on the safe side, i decided to drop them from my list. Already engaged a capenter Ah Wei and done with my kitchen :) Then hes coming back to do my alter area this sat too. Price $95 pfr with softclose & $70 for bellus solid top. Thanks to renotalk.

Hi care to share yr capenter Ah Wei with me thx

ManfredTeo - have replied ur pte .. anyway ur chioce ultimately ..

i think i given up on them, they took a week to acknowledge my mail of plan layout and till now i yet to receive their quote after a month. i didnt chase for it too of course. HAha! Their way of doing business is amazing.

ayukie,

how is the status with myIDfactory?? ans hw is ur house now?

status is unstatisfactory but im still pending whether to continue civil sue ... my house is being renovated by my friend bro in law who is a contractor and cheaper than what that stupid co charges me ..

still waiting for the police investigations

Edited by ayukie