Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rmgthatsme

Change Built In Lock On Hdb Iron Gate

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Locksmiths are the individuals who are specialize in making master keys,lock-picking and many other services.Locksmith also provide break-in service in case of lost key or key failure.And there are number of locksmiths who provide service for 24 hours for the lost key event or key failure event.

The key to my HDB provided iron gate was given to a contractor who then dissapeared...long story! Anyway, for safety's sake after we complete our reno we want to change the built in lock but we are told by local HDB branch they can't change. Does anyone know if these built in locks can be removed by a locksmith and replaced with a good quality lock such as a Yale? I don't want to use a padlock. I'm in Sembawang nr the MRT station

Thanks for input.

Hi, was wondering if u managed to change the hdb lock as I am also intending to have it change.

Thanks in advance! :)

The key to my HDB provided iron gate was given to a contractor who then dissapeared...long story! Anyway, for safety's sake after we complete our reno we want to change the built in lock but we are told by local HDB branch they can't change. Does anyone know if these built in locks can be removed by a locksmith and replaced with a good quality lock such as a Yale? I don't want to use a padlock. I'm in Sembawang nr the MRT station

Thanks for input.