Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
danard

Lighting & Fan

Dear all,

Have overbudgetted my renovation plan. Now looking for vendors with better pricing (but not too much compromising on quality) for 1xHanging light, 2xHalogen light, 12xDown Light, 2xsmall ceiling light, 3xbig ceiling light, 3x ceiling fan, 1xhood & hob. Can any one here please help recommend some good contact for sourcing? Thank you very much.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all,

Have overbudgetted my renovation plan. Now looking for vendors with better pricing (but not too much compromising on quality) for 1xHanging light, 2xHalogen light, 12xDown Light, 2xsmall ceiling light, 3xbig ceiling light, 3x ceiling fan, 1xhood & hob. Can any one here please help recommend some good contact for sourcing? Thank you very much.

you might want to take a look here

you may wanna try johor if you have the transport and have the guts and time to explore. pretty worth it since you have so many things to buy. i got all my lights from china, ceiling fans from jb and really save a lot and the quality is superb!

you may wanna try johor if you have the transport and have the guts and time to explore. pretty worth it since you have so many things to buy. i got all my lights from china, ceiling fans from jb and really save a lot and the quality is superb!

Yeah. Regreted not to get my kdk fan from JB. It costs us $430 each for 56VK series. Heard that we could get it at least 50% cheaper in JB. Singapore vendor really has lots of margin huh?

hi.

do you have any specific model for hob and hoob?

what is your cut out size for hob?

are u using pub gas or lpg?

how about letting me know ur budget range? i will then quote u with different brands for u to choose.

contact me at 92256638(jerome)

thanks