Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Royale

Freelance Wallpaper Installer/fitter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone has contacts for freelancing wallpaper fitters? If you do, please share with me, thanks!

Had you bought your wallpaper? Usually fitter will charge about $200+. I did mine by myself. DIY wallpaper is available now, you may find it at Creative Wall Decal (search google). Nice designs & material from Korea with self adhesive, designed for DIY purposes.

Edited by mktang

<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Anyone has contacts for freelancing wallpaper fitters? If you do, please share with me, thanks! <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Have to take care cos wallpaper very sensetive about your exsiting wall , if you wall is not flat and there are lights shine onto the wall can see all the wall line . and always have bubble over the wallpaper .

I would like to know about FreeLance Wallpaper Installer as well. Can someone email me at ko.junfei@gmail.com ?

Thanks!!!

Hi...can someone please PM me freelance wallpaper installer as well? thanks.

Cheers

can anyone pm me the contact for freelance wall paper installer?

Just to share ... I have a super bad experience with freelance installer. Did my installation halfway & run away with my money during lunch time.

I have to call KoreanWP & glad they have last min slot to arrange another installer to complete my work. Never trust freelancer anymore!!

If anyone need installer, you can look for Ah Kang 6270-5922. 5 years experience & workmanship is good.

Edited by JohnWee