Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

Tana0005, the trunking are meant for opennet route in the future. pre-installed now by my Electrician so next time wont have ugly trunking fixed by opennet people when it's ready for installation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

saw the trucking for opennet. will the opennet guys use this trucking? I heard from my friends that they may not use it and do it their own way despite demand from the hse owner.

I'm also looking into this opennet alternative so not to hv ugly trucking in the future

Btw, saw ur dismantled power points, r u changing them? if yes which type?

thk

Hi bottle.

Shifting the power points and changing them. Wat do u mean by which type? Got different types ma?

My electrician and ID told me OpenNet people will install one leh. Afterall, they no need to drill etc? since piping already run.

Anyway, my ID said once install, he will come back and help me "amend" damage done. lolz

Pop by JadeSpring today cos going to meet people to view curtains. Was early and decided to go up to our place again.

Was surprised to see the door unlocked but Main door locked. Luckily hubby brought the keys and the moment we opened... saw 3 guys working hard to do the cement screeding. Lolz. I thot no one working on Saturday... furthermore it's a PH wor! haha. Looks like my ID is making them work doubly hard lor.

Left them and later on, went up again cos need to do curtain measurements and these are the pics of what is being done at the end of today.

My floor tiles at my flat.

IMG_0604.jpg

My MBR cement floor

IMG_0609.jpg

More Cement!

IMG_0605.jpg

My Kitchen with Fridge base

IMG_0606.jpg

The other side of my Kitchen base

IMG_0607.jpg

Wanted to go Sembawang Lighting house but was closed when we reached. Walked around @ Sembawang Shopping Centre instead and instead of seeing lightings, we bought our sofa! :)

There was a promotion @ SeaHorse. Damage for today, $600+. Rino Leather Sofa. Side is PVC. A good deal ba. hahaha...

This is how my sofa will look like. Got to borrow from someone else cos the shop does not have the display. Anyway, we chose 'Gold' color. :)

IMG_0112.jpg

The color we chose. Think the color looked very different on my iPhone leh... Actual color not like tat. hmm...

IMG_0615.jpg

They have the color of another model there instead. Color also different from actual. LOLz.

IMG_0612.jpg

i topping up $90 to get the large tiles. normal size one i think. hehe...

Haulage should be for whole house. cannot be only living room ba. :)

Hi,

are you all buying online the MJ set or shop? If from shop, i can recommend you all a blog shop where i bought my HK MJ set. Cheaper than outside and they got alot of design. If you all have facebook, can go my facebook there and see the MJ set that i bought last year. :)

are you all buying online the MJ set or shop? If from shop, i can recommend you all a blog shop where i bought my HK MJ set. Cheaper than outside and they got alot of design. If you all have facebook, can go my facebook there and see the MJ set that i bought last year. :)

Mahjong set? I want to buy a set too. Where can buy and how much ?

May Dream, i got mine online. Hello Kitty one. heheh...

My link

Oh... All hello kitty? Hehe... Cute but not suitable for me.

But thanks for the link!

Edited by May_dream1

Hi chrisyeo,

saw that you hack away the bedroom 2 wall. very curious here, care to share how are you going to design that area ? using whole piece see-thru glass as partition ? I like your idea very much as it makes the whole place looks brighter =)

Reason for doing that, cos the walls of my Bedroom 2 are being hacked

DSC00118.jpg

waikwok, 1 side will be glass, with the option of pulling down blinds to have privacy in the Study/Entertainment room (Bedroom 2). Along the side of the glass wall, there will be Settee so people can sit there and play. Glass will not be full I guess. ID got to patch up that area.

There will be TV Feature wall for both Living room and Bedroom 2. ID said extend a bit out to have my display shelf.

Wasnt really for the idea of hacking walls but our ID convinced us. Not sure if it's still going to look bright after completion? lolz.

Rhino skin sofa? Interesting... But I tot rhino is endangered animal?

Wanted to go Sembawang Lighting house but was closed when we reached. Walked around @ Sembawang Shopping Centre instead and instead of seeing lightings, we bought our sofa! :)

There was a promotion @ SeaHorse. Damage for today, $600+. Rino Leather Sofa. Side is PVC. A good deal ba. hahaha...

This is how my sofa will look like. Got to borrow from someone else cos the shop does not have the display. Anyway, we chose 'Gold' color. :)

IMG_0112.jpg

The color we chose. Think the color looked very different on my iPhone leh... Actual color not like tat. hmm...

IMG_0615.jpg

They have the color of another model there instead. Color also different from actual. LOLz.

IMG_0612.jpg