Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

Compasspoint Starbucks. Presently 26th and 28th my schedule is full.

Hmm, I think a bit tough for three of us to meet together.

Sng28 > What about I meet Jaskel separately? I hope you don't mind. :)

Jaskel > I meet you for tea time then. Will let you know the exact date and time :)

Cheers:) Emobebe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm, I think a bit tough for three of us to meet together.

Sng28 > What about I meet Jaskel separately? I hope you don't mind. :)

Jaskel > I meet you for tea time then. Will let you know the exact date and time :)

Cheers:) Emobebe

I'm fine with that too.

paise paiseh to both! dead tired....its FY year end at work so like half dead now... not forgetting i am bz looking for a replicate lock case for my room doors...sigh..i'm so worn out...gng to be sick anytime....you guys should have met by now..

Jaskel or-tang first hor let me clear my stuffs...this kopi cfm cannot siam one besides my sister wants your contact as she's rather impressed by your knowledge and work :good::yamseng:

paise paiseh to both! dead tired....its FY year end at work so like half dead now... not forgetting i am bz looking for a replicate lock case for my room doors...sigh..i'm so worn out...gng to be sick anytime....you guys should have met by now..

Jaskel or-tang first hor let me clear my stuffs...this kopi cfm cannot siam one besides my sister wants your contact as she's rather impressed by your knowledge and work :good::yamseng:

What lock u looking at, maybe I can give u some advises on where to get it? Take your time, don't worry.

What lock u looking at, maybe I can give u some advises on where to get it? Take your time, don't worry.

haahha so nice of you! I'm looking for this lock case....need to try to get similar one so no mending is required...apparently my contractor not willing to do any mending for me..so if really bo pian..i need look for locksmith to do it for me ...

I've already been to the door lock shop at Balestier near Unimax...,Shanghai Tong Lee Hardware, Thye Seng Hardware Enterprise Pte Ltd..but in vain...you go any lobang so i can go try my luck?

photo1-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Edited by sng28

haahha so nice of you! I'm looking for this lock case....need to try to get similar one so no mending is required...apparently my contractor not willing to do any mending for me..so if really bo pian..i need look for locksmith to do it for me ...

I've already been to the door lock shop at Balestier near Unimax...,Shanghai Tong Lee Hardware, Thye Seng Hardware Enterprise Pte Ltd..but in vain...you go any lobang so i can go try my luck?

photo1-1.jpg

photo.jpg

This lock set look common to me....door marker should have it. U can try BEST door at kaki bukit ave 1. They should have it.

This lock set look common to me....door marker should have it. U can try BEST door at kaki bukit ave 1. They should have it.

erm its common but to get exact fit...erms tentatively no luck man...hehehe i'll try yours Ist called Best Industrial Pte Ltd at 1 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace Singapore 416090?

repainting works finally done..with the RIGHT COLOUR...ohh..this is what I call hommie feeling....previously machiam going to some primary school...........anyway...lock case looks normal...but the backset distance **** UNUSUAL... 50 by 72.........this developer...machiam use all the weird specs! TOILET BOWL ALSO LIKE TT...NOW DOOR LOCK CASE ALSO LIKE TT............. wah lao eh............i've been to 7 shops..don't hv this specs...usually its 55 by 72...or even 60 by 72........its a gng to be 5 yr old place nia...the search of replacement machiam looking for ANTIQUES........... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

morale of story....save more money..change the whole door..not just change the door set.......and re-varnish the doors nia.... :bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by sng28

repainting works finally done..with the RIGHT COLOUR...ohh..this is what I call hommie feeling....previously machiam going to some primary school...........anyway...lock case looks normal...but the backset distance **** UNUSUAL... 50 by 72.........this developer...machiam use all the weird specs! TOILET BOWL ALSO LIKE TT...NOW DOOR LOCK CASE ALSO LIKE TT............. wah lao eh............i've been to 7 shops..don't hv this specs...usually its 55 by 72...or even 60 by 72........its a gng to be 5 yr old place nia...the search of replacement machiam looking for ANTIQUES........... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

morale of story....save more money..change the whole door..not just change the door set.......and re-varnish the doors nia.... :bangwall::bangwall:

Use the same lockcase, just change the handle and lock will do?

Use the same lockcase, just change the handle and lock will do?

hmm i wanted but the spring gone and the 'ring' around the 'hole' on the lock case is not metal ...its plastic and its wearing off..so its a matter of time i will face this again... :dunno: thanks for your advice though jaskel :)

Just give me the whole lockset and I will help u to find it.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: cannot cannot! you've been so kind liao jaskel! very thankful for your assistance and advise rendered liao :bow::bow: you are so kind! :good: i appreciate your help man! u really champion!!! :good::good:

anyone who has completed their reno can help me out with this? Parquet polish is before or after carpentry? Cox I have full ht WIW and bed set...i was told to polish after so it wont be damaged by installation of carpentry......but the current situation now so dustry...WIW is fine..but the bed frame..? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: cant be fit the bed frame ON all the dust and dirt found on existing parquet then only polish the visible area right??

I just trying to ensure its not a 'shortcut' or speedy way as contractor is behind timeline (i'm not even rushing him yet) but the idea of repaint after carpentry is up previously and alerted me (wat u can see is gd...wat u cannot see is......nitemare!) ....hope i'm not too sensitive.....

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: cannot cannot! you've been so kind liao jaskel! very thankful for your assistance and advise rendered liao :bow::bow: you are so kind! :good: i appreciate your help man! u really champion!!! :good::good:

I helping a hse owner to look for lockset, at the same time can ask for your too.