Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

photo-7-3.jpg

photo-6-3.jpg

photo-5-4.jpg

This can be a common downlight with 2 clips holding at the left and right side. Should take down the cover before painting so that the cover will not stick to the false ceiling. In future if need to change the light bulbs, u need a penknife to cut along the edges of the downlight first before taking down the cover if not the paint will peel off. As your reno work is not completed yet, maybe can ask your electrician to take down 1 cover and change the bulbs(demo on how to change the bulbs without damaging your false ceiling) :yamseng: .

sorry bros and sis..no pics..coz im bz learning how to remove downlights and mend the cracks at the same time...ahahha also since i'm doing that i'm polishing the cover as well... :rolleyes: not much work done except today...i have ALL THE sub cons at my place..i can tell you its chaos......... but my colleagues told me..its like that one..........etc etc etc.......piang...........so today alot of work done..and erms i'm running a little out of time so chin chye lah... :dunno:

now i wonder if its a thing that why contractors do things slowly..so you be more chin chye :D :D

my new neighbour saw my reno..came in take a look..and she like the dark dark laminates combi..end up ask for my contractor's contact from me... :D and Jeremy was there so hahaha he was lucky to pick up another deal ;)

while i'm washing every night..i'm dead beaten and no energy to take pictures...coz MBR toilet not done yet so tiles that part OMG ITS SO DUSTY...so i start cleaning sweeping mopping till like 11 plus every night..i know tml will be dusty but i BUAY TA HAN LAH!!!!!!

anyway more pics coming up when its more ready.. :)

By the way anyone knows where i can buy hinge cover caps? ;) modified my cabinet doors..end up with big big lobangs on the doors...hahaha for long term convenience sake ..bo pian...practicality wins over sweeeeee

This can be a common downlight with 2 clips holding at the left and right side. Should take down the cover before painting so that the cover will not stick to the false ceiling. In future if need to change the light bulbs, u need a penknife to cut along the edges of the downlight first before taking down the cover if not the paint will peel off. As your reno work is not completed yet, maybe can ask your electrician to take down 1 cover and change the bulbs(demo on how to change the bulbs without damaging your false ceiling) :yamseng: .

hahah thank to you bro! i'm like expert taking down all the xovers! but 1 thing i bought putty which didnt turn out too white when dry..how come i see those that they use are like white white ah..and mine like not so white..did i use wrongly..shouldnt it be putty to mend the cracks on the false ceilings? :rolleyes:

hahah thank to you bro! i'm like expert taking down all the xovers! but 1 thing i bought putty which didnt turn out too white when dry..how come i see those that they use are like white white ah..and mine like not so white..did i use wrongly..shouldnt it be putty to mend the cracks on the false ceilings? :rolleyes:

Maybe they using cornice powder. There also another type of wall putty which is more white rather than the creamy type u brought. :yamseng:

dead tired..lots of loose ends..and lots of 'mendings'........ :curse:

new tile up..but then less than 5 hrs..someone cracked it...due to overpacking of ppl in 1 tiny MBR toilet..granite up, plumber and shower glass all came at 1 time...

photo-9-3.jpg

this tiling took 3 weeks...and now i its chipped...sigh..and well i covered the removed vanity area..now i removed the mirror portion..****..NO TILES AGAIN...need to fill it up with something else...any one knows where to get textured glass like these? :o

photo-6-4.jpg

photo-7-4.jpg

photo-8-3.jpg

photo-11-2.jpg

the goods...

photo-12-1.jpg

photo-13-1.jpg

photo-14-1.jpg

my investment..in case i need change downlights..kekekeke :notti: the normal ladder makes my sole painful!!!!!!! :P

photo-5-5.jpg

Hi pal,

Glad that u move in. A vice nice vanity top u have.

Finally ur reno is over and u better rest well to recoup all the effort that u have spent on this reno.

It is never easy to oversee the whole renovation and u exceed the oversee more than most of us. Ha ha

Time to relax :yamseng:

the goods...

photo-12-1.jpg

photo-13-1.jpg

photo-14-1.jpg

my investment..in case i need change downlights..kekekeke :notti: the normal ladder makes my sole painful!!!!!!! :P

photo-5-5.jpg

Seems you have had a long, tiring journey but keep your spirits up! Progress looks good - hopefully your defects will get rectified and you can move in soon.

I also think your selection of bold dark colours with the lighter wood seems to be paying off - Keep us updated on your final product :)

Seems you have had a long, tiring journey but keep your spirits up! Progress looks good - hopefully your defects will get rectified and you can move in soon.

I also think your selection of bold dark colours with the lighter wood seems to be paying off - Keep us updated on your final product :)

thanks bro...still rectifying... :)dead tiring......

hahahah lagging badly...bz rectifying the supposingly rectified...

here are some pics of my little hut..

MBR

the hole on my MBR toilet wall

photo-8-4.jpg

photo-9-4.jpg

photo-11-3.jpg

photo-12-2.jpg

Edited by sng28

Everything look good... :yamseng:

hi bro..sigh looks good but its not really working the way it shld be leh...

sorry ah need ask you abt tempered glass as i understand that there is a logo which shows that it is tempered any mine only shows this..is this a tempered glass logo?

photo-6.jpg

hi bro..sigh looks good but its not really working the way it shld be leh...

sorry ah need ask you abt tempered glass as i understand that there is a logo which shows that it is tempered any mine only shows this..is this a tempered glass logo?

photo-6.jpg

Yes, it is tempered glass. YTG is the company.