Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luohan

Laminate Flooring

Hi all advisor

Currently using some cheapo laminate flooring which i dont wish to mention the brand. The flooring start to pop/wok up after one year usage. Call the company several time to change the affected panel but they stated that the water had sip in which caused the pop and is human error. hence, not going to change for me. (Lesson learn. never purchase or listen to slaesman talk in exhibition).

After 5 Years of usage, i think is worth already. time to change the floor. Can anyone recommend me any good laminate flooring which can withstand water poorfing. Intend to have a six feet fish tank later on... .... why i insist on laminate flooring again cause i dont want to heck the floor titles which overlay by current laminate flooring. a little mess as possible and also the budget.

lastly, i have different color laminate flooring in dining and living which interlock each other. The dining area floor did not wop up..... intend to keep it.... if i just change the laminate in living area only do you think they can interlock or at least level it. not going back to the stu**d company again...

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all advisor

Currently using some cheapo laminate flooring which i dont wish to mention the brand. The flooring start to pop/wok up after one year usage. Call the company several time to change the affected panel but they stated that the water had sip in which caused the pop and is human error. hence, not going to change for me. (Lesson learn. never purchase or listen to slaesman talk in exhibition).

After 5 Years of usage, i think is worth already. time to change the floor. Can anyone recommend me any good laminate flooring which can withstand water poorfing. Intend to have a six feet fish tank later on... .... why i insist on laminate flooring again cause i dont want to heck the floor titles which overlay by current laminate flooring. a little mess as possible and also the budget.

lastly, i have different color laminate flooring in dining and living which interlock each other. The dining area floor did not wop up..... intend to keep it.... if i just change the laminate in living area only do you think they can interlock or at least level it. not going back to the stu**d company again...

thanks

Try this http://www.woodlandeasiflor.com/Pages/Projects_eco-art_strip_flooring.html .... it is not laminate... in short, it has better performance and yet green.

Hi Luohan,

Are you interested in changing all your floor? maybe you want to consider bamboo flooring which is healthier and more durable than laminating floor.

We have tried and it is good. For the real pictures, you can see in The Heeren outdoor deck, it can sustain in If you are interested, I can give you the contact person number through email that you can chat.He is from Style line, maybe you havent heard the name, but they have good packaging in bamboo flooring and also good service.

Email me

Cheers

Indira

Edited by indira

Hi Luohan,

Have you installed your new flooring?

Hope it runs well and perform better than before,

Hi,

I've an Evorich laminate flooring package to let go.

Anyone interested to take over, please do PM me for details.

Cheers