Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Neutral

Hydraulic Hinges For Kitchen Cabinet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Homeowners should be sure that their kitchen cabinet designers are aware of local, state, and federal building code regulations-and that their kitchen cabinet designs are compliant with those regulations. If not, homeowners may face fines, be required to redo parts of their kitchen cabinet installation, or have difficulty selling their homes without costly revisions.Designing kitchen cabinets is a fun process that can result in major home upgrades. When done well, new kitchen cabinets can significantly increase the value of a home while improving the way homeowners interact with-and within-their spaces. Look for a kitchen cabinet designer in your area who understands best practice kitchen cabinet design and can apply those best practices to meet your specific kitchen design goals.modern dining furniture

I was looking for such hydraulic hinges about 2 or 3 years back but can't find it at any DIY shop. Ikea kitchen cabinet do use such similar hinges, but not sure if it is hydraulic base and also last I asked, they don't sell the hinges, it will come together with the cabinet. So no choice, I went to DIY shop and get "air" hinges/damper like this (google and found the picture in this forum). Which is working well till now.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1925&view=findpost&p=310590

If you really want to get hinges type can try BLUM