Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Riz23

Hommage Or Xclusive? Which Is Better In Design, Quality And Value For Money?

Hi All

I'm currently in the process of looking for some furnitures for my upcoming new 3-Room Premium home but with my budget, I'm kinda stuck between Hommage and Xclusive furnitures. Can anyone kind enough to give me their feedbacks and reviews between these 2 companies?

Shopping List:

1. TV Console

2. Coffee Table

3. Fabric Sofa Set (2+2)

4. Complete Bedroom Set

5. Dining Table

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wahhhh...got no one to assist me in giving reviews & feedbacks?

haha am keeping an eye on ur thread as i am also interested in getting frm either hommage or xclusive...

hi, i bought my dining table, sofa, tv console, queen bedfram, 1 wardrobe from Hommage. I would say the price is very attractive.

dining table, tv console from china.

bedframe, sofa, wardrobe from malaysia.

i have changed the delivery date once and they were very accomodating to the change. My furniture will be coming this sat, maybe i will update more when i received the goods.

Actually i wanted to get a ottoman for living room and they advise me to move in first and see got space to put in the ottoman. Non-pushy sales.

But downside is have to look through catalogues, no display sets. Just a simple showroom with no aircon (imagine the heat in the afternoon) :P

I also bought my stuff from Hommage: sofa, bed frame, dining set and shoe cabinet. Their prices are really attractive, but what made me buy my stuff from them is that the boss knows his stuff. Cant comment on quality as I have not received my items.

hi, i bought my dining table, sofa, tv console, queen bedfram, 1 wardrobe from Hommage. I would say the price is very attractive.

dining table, tv console from china.

bedframe, sofa, wardrobe from malaysia.

i have changed the delivery date once and they were very accomodating to the change. My furniture will be coming this sat, maybe i will update more when i received the goods.

Actually i wanted to get a ottoman for living room and they advise me to move in first and see got space to put in the ottoman. Non-pushy sales.

But downside is have to look through catalogues, no display sets. Just a simple showroom with no aircon (imagine the heat in the afternoon) :P

Hi Ausbee

Do you mind telling me how much did you pay for everything?

Hmm, just giving my humble feedback after visiting both of them less than 2 weeks ago..

Hommage alot of furniture is about looking at magazine unless you know what you want. The price is definitely better as compared to outside. If you are comfortable looking at the pictures of the design before placing order, then go for them. The boss Eric seems like a trust worthy guy to us. I and wife was looking at the fabric sofa, abit sad that the selection of the sofa fabric were quite limited, thus might not be getting from them.

Xclusive just visited them yesterday. Price are very designer wise and much more expensive. Quite skeptical when they told me the fabric sofa are from GERMANY, tats why the cost is higher close to $1.8k - $2k (thought everthing from china nowadays). Anyway seems like many stuffs are out of budget for us as they are not cheap although they did mentioned that yesterday is there last day of sales (dunno truth or not). One plus point is the attentiveness of the sales staff, quite patient with us for 30 mins though we are not getting anything from them end of day.

Wahhhh...got no one to assist me in giving reviews & feedbacks?

Hmm, just giving my humble feedback after visiting both of them less than 2 weeks ago..

Hommage alot of furniture is about looking at magazine unless you know what you want. The price is definitely better as compared to outside. If you are comfortable looking at the pictures of the design before placing order, then go for them. The boss Eric seems like a trust worthy guy to us. I and wife was looking at the fabric sofa, abit sad that the selection of the sofa fabric were quite limited, thus might not be getting from them.

Xclusive just visited them yesterday. Price are very designer wise and much more expensive. Quite skeptical when they told me the fabric sofa are from GERMANY, tats why the cost is higher close to $1.8k - $2k (thought everthing from china nowadays). Anyway seems like many stuffs are out of budget for us as they are not cheap although they did mentioned that yesterday is there last day of sales (dunno truth or not). One plus point is the attentiveness of the sales staff, quite patient with us for 30 mins though we are not getting anything from them end of day.

went to xclusive but i thought the pricing was ok... the sale guy mentioned rthe furniture was from msia and china... nvr mentiond abt germany...

Hi, wife n I bought our Marble Dining table and Coffee Table from xclusive... nice showroom, but I think the sales people is load of B**S*IT if they tell u their stuffs are from Germany.... I was served by a lady during my visit there, she told me that 1 of the items is made of stainless steel when it's clearly metal on chrome (i know because i was from mechanical engineering)

to cut long story short...

We only bought our items on our 2nd visit after making sure I cannot find a better price or same items elsewhere (wife n I really like the 2 items)... ... otherwise we will not purchase our items there.

Also they quoted me a very unrealistic price for the dining chairs... saying it's very best package price, I did not buy them as I'm sure I can get them somewhere else... .. and when we went to Hommage, the same dining chair cost $35 cheaper...

To sum up, they are not really honest in their dealings and pricing...IMHO buy from them ONLY if your really sure that you've got a good price , for quality and delivery wise, I can't comment as my delivery is scheduled end May.

Edited by Kobelala

i got my furniture from Hommage. Good service from Eric and his wife. They were very accommodating to us, we stayed there for about 3 hours.. flipping catalogue etc. in the end, we bought our sofa, dining set and coffee tables.

Their furniture I've ordered are good so far and they look like what was seen in the catalogue, even from China. I think we have to overcome the stereotype of good from China. Some are bad and some are good. Same for brands from Germany or whatsoever. Also, its furniture man.. how long u think u want it to last? to me, if the price is good and can last abt 3 yrs.. its good.. good excuse to change to new ones also. haha

so in all, the hommage experience was good. great service. good pricing. highly recommend. :)

i got my furniture from Hommage. Good service from Eric and his wife. They were very accommodating to us, we stayed there for about 3 hours.. flipping catalogue etc. in the end, we bought our sofa, dining set and coffee tables.

Their furniture I've ordered are good so far and they look like what was seen in the catalogue, even from China. I think we have to overcome the stereotype of good from China. Some are bad and some are good. Same for brands from Germany or whatsoever. Also, its furniture man.. how long u think u want it to last? to me, if the price is good and can last abt 3 yrs.. its good.. good excuse to change to new ones also. haha

so in all, the hommage experience was good. great service. good pricing. highly recommend. :)

Thanks for your feedback :yamseng:

I shall make a trip to Hommage within the next few weeks to do some shopping there... :sport-smiley-018:

hi all,

personally me n my wife visited both X'clusive showroom n Hommage.In the end settled a few pieces of furniture

at Toh Guan X'clusive Home n some selection at Hommage through Catalog.Aparently after surveying couple of

branding ect. Novena, Casa Italy, Furniture Club, Hommage n O.M opposite IMM, we ended with our sofa , dinning

table , coffee table n Tv cabinet at 2.8K at X'clusive.Pricing wise cheapest among, Quality so far so Good, as

for services best among the rest.I believe it all voice down to which Sales person we meet n how truthful

they are.If looking for more Designer Furniture featured in Magazine like Home n Deco, Square Room and etc.The

choice will be X'clusive Home, if it's more common furniture like Shoe Cabinet, Wardrobe, etc.Then it's

Hommage.As i felt both are good but in different market n requirement.

hi all,

personally me n my wife visited both X'clusive showroom n Hommage.In the end settled a few pieces of furniture

at Toh Guan X'clusive Home n some selection at Hommage through Catalog.Aparently after surveying couple of

branding ect. Novena, Casa Italy, Furniture Club, Hommage n O.M opposite IMM, we ended with our sofa , dinning

table , coffee table n Tv cabinet at 2.8K at X'clusive.Pricing wise cheapest among, Quality so far so Good, as

for services best among the rest.I believe it all voice down to which Sales person we meet n how truthful

they are.If looking for more Designer Furniture featured in Magazine like Home n Deco, Square Room and etc.The

choice will be X'clusive Home, if it's more common furniture like Shoe Cabinet, Wardrobe, etc.Then it's

Hommage.As i felt both are good but in different market n requirement.

Hi Shinnang may i know when did u bought ur furniture from X'clusive?

we ordered a marble dining table with stylish chairs at good price from Xclusive at International furniture centre. The saleslady Cyndia was very nice and gave valuable tips on how to choose the dining tables and sofa. Their furniture is more designer wise compared to Hommage and i am those who needs to see the real thing before deciding to buy from the shops. Hommage is more on looking at catalogue type and few furniture i ever saw it at those neighbourhood furniture shops with same page. Xclusive furniture is also reasonable priced. Hope that our dining table will arrive in good condition. Shall go down again for newer designs of sofa collection.