Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
riken1974

Jobless In Singapore

I am currently jobless for a month and currently actively seeking job right now. I hoping for a sales job preferably in the construction equipment or engineering industry.

In the meanwhile, if anybody needs help to purchase items from Taobao, I will be glad to help just to survive through this period.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am currently jobless for a month and currently actively seeking job right now. I hoping for a sales job preferably in the construction equipment or engineering industry.

In the meanwhile, if anybody needs help to purchase items from Taobao, I will be glad to help just to survive through this period.

Thanks a lot.

You may want to seek help from NTUC e2i. There may be some jobs available there.

Not to worry. If you are not fussy, there are still some jobs which may not pays well

but it is still a job that can help you temporarily.

You may want to try this classified ads which I received in an email and seems to have

alot of job opportunities, use the search function : http://www.jobsupermart.com

Hope this is helpful. :)

Hope you find a job soon. I was jobless for 8mths previously. Don't give up you will find 1. I might me interested in taobao purchase some items, maybe you can PM me the details. :sport-smiley-004:

Hope you find a job soon. I was jobless for 8mths previously. Don't give up you will find 1. I might me interested in taobao purchase some items, maybe you can PM me the details. :sport-smiley-004:

Hiya, thanks for the encouragement. Btw are you still interested in taobao purchase?

Have you found yr ideal job already?

Hope you have found it. :)

Be courageous and have faith in yourself.

As long as you never quit, you will find what you want in life ... :)