Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

Queenstown 4 Rm Resale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

initial was close to 40k, then along the way add this and that , cost an extra 10k or so...

anyway, quite satisfied despite some hiccups and delays along the way.

just paid up the final installment a few days ago... think can close the chapter already... biggrin.gif

ID is arranging for photographer to take picts for portfolio, will post the picts if here if we are given a copy :)

our common toilet

as0002-1.jpg

as0003-1.jpg

as0004-1.jpg

Very nice design!

No dining table?

Saw that your toilet bowl is not wall hung type but you conceal the cistern and put solid top on it? Is your solid top removable in case you need to access the cistern?

Very nice design!

No dining table?

Saw that your toilet bowl is not wall hung type but you conceal the cistern and put solid top on it? Is your solid top removable in case you need to access the cistern?

Wow amazing. I didn't know cistern can also be concealed. Toilet is very well done. :)

Very nice design!

No dining table?

Yes, we do not have a dining table

in fact, despite having a dinner table at our old place, we always ended up eating on the sofa in front of the tv, that is why we decided not to get a dinner table for this place , but we do have a small 2 seater round table in the kitchen.

yes, the top is removable

Your toilet is very nice.

How much is the renovation cost for this?

Very nice design!

No dining table?

Hi there! I saw ur lighting plan for ur kid's room, I am thinking of a kdk ceiling fan but having prob with my lighting plan, dun like the idea of an L box so wondering if ur track lights provide enuff lighting for the room? Thanks!

I got that particular track light off the shelf from IKEA. To be honest, it is not exactly that bright as the 3 holders only comes with 1 led each.

suggest you can get those customisable ones from light shops, 4-5 holders with 3 led each will be it would be quite sufficient, u just need to adjust the direction of the holders to throw the evenly light across the room.

I got that particular track light off the shelf from IKEA. To be honest, it is not exactly that bright as the 3 holders only comes with 1 led each.

suggest you can get those customisable ones from light shops, 4-5 holders with 3 led each will be it would be quite sufficient, u just need to adjust the direction of the holders to throw the evenly light across the room.

Hmm, maybe get one with light kit then, thanks!