Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ID is Thomas. The co website http://www.substance.sg/

proceed with caution. design ideas average. actual reno and project management poor. more interested in moolah than well-being of your home. for the price they charge, cannot see equivalent quality/ value. glib tongue though (or at least they try, hahaha), especially when wanting you to sign contract and coming up w loads of rubbish excuses later on. thumbs down. proceed at your own risk.

hmm... their quotation is quite high but their designs r very nice eh..quite creative too

Hi, if your are still interested in engaging the services of an ID then you might want to give my designer a call. Its probably best to use a firm that has an extensive portfolio of clients. I really liked the work I saw on the other residential projects and they had many commercial clients like Parkway Health and The Concourse. You can email Anna at deluxebydesign@hotmail.com for more info on quotes, killiney rd showroom and portfolio. Hope this helps!

I called and tried to make appt and was asked to fill in a customer profile form which Derrick sent me via email. I completed, emailed back and also asked for a good time to meet up. But I never ever hear from them again.

I called and tried to make appt and was asked to fill in a customer profile form which Derrick sent me via email. I completed, emailed back and also asked for a good time to meet up. But I never ever hear from them again.

I called them to try and make an appointment too. Derrick was also the one who served me. He sent the form quite quickly but after I filled in and sent it back to them, he said that cos my budget is less than 20k, there will be 2.5k design fee if i signed with them. so I said thanks very much but no thanks.

I called them to try and make an appointment too. Derrick was also the one who served me. He sent the form quite quickly but after I filled in and sent it back to them, he said that cos my budget is less than 20k, there will be 2.5k design fee if i signed with them. so I said thanks very much but no thanks.

2.5k design fee!!! Wah...he designing a dinosaur? or what?

never heard of this rule!!