Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

i visit their site...the designs r really nice and creative!!! :D

thinking of getting quoatation from them...

anyone had any experience with them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i sent in an e-request to them last mth. some guy called me 1 week later. ask me when i collect keys. i told him may. till now no news from them already..

imo. very stuck up

i sent in an e-request to them last mth. some guy called me 1 week later. ask me when i collect keys. i told him may. till now no news from them already..

imo. very stuck up

Oh dear...that's quite unfortunate. The designers, whom i've met recently, were very nice. I feel that they take the effort to know more about me and my family so as to cater to our needs. I just hope it's not some marketing talk tho. :P Think they handle so many projects...that when i express i want certain ideas...they can show me some pictures straightaway.

I read pretty negative feedback about them in another forum...but my first meet-up with them was very pleasant. So tot mabbe i cld give them a chance. Gng for the 2nd meet-up next week. But b4 that, hopefully fellow forumers wld be able to give some feedback about them if they have recently engaged or used Whitespace.

Oh dear...that's quite unfortunate. The designers, whom i've met recently, were very nice. I feel that they take the effort to know more about me and my family so as to cater to our needs. I just hope it's not some marketing talk tho. :P Think they handle so many projects...that when i express i want certain ideas...they can show me some pictures straightaway.

I read pretty negative feedback about them in another forum...but my first meet-up with them was very pleasant. So tot mabbe i cld give them a chance. Gng for the 2nd meet-up next week. But b4 that, hopefully fellow forumers wld be able to give some feedback about them if they have recently engaged or used Whitespace.

hey noriko_sy got any link to the forum so i can see the comments?

seems like hard to get feedback bout them here maybe coz few have used them b4...

looks like u must be the first liao :P

hey noriko_sy got any link to the forum so i can see the comments?

seems like hard to get feedback bout them here maybe coz few have used them b4...

looks like u must be the first liao :P

hihi... wanted to message u but seems like u don't hv the option. U can do a google...enter "white space living". You shld be able to see a link to the singaporebrides forum on white space living. But even then, the comments are like dated 2008....so that's why i wanted to get recent feedback.

hihi... wanted to message u but seems like u don't hv the option. U can do a google...enter "white space living". You shld be able to see a link to the singaporebrides forum on white space living. But even then, the comments are like dated 2008....so that's why i wanted to get recent feedback.

ha maybe i not enough posts yet....anw thanks for the info...i shall go check it out

keep us updated on ur meetings with whitespace yea...better yet start t-blog :P

In my opinion, you need to be careful... Esp when you are spending quite a sum on it. You have to ask yourself if this is a risk that you are willing to take given the ID's past incidents?

A lot of IDs are good sellers, but they may not deliver as well...

In my opinion, you need to be careful... Esp when you are spending quite a sum on it. You have to ask yourself if this is a risk that you are willing to take given the ID's past incidents?

A lot of IDs are good sellers, but they may not deliver as well...

hey care to elaborate abit?

hey care to elaborate abit?

meaning. when selling u their service. say until got dragon got tiger. after signing the contract. cannot deliver what they promise.

I try to get the ID to arrange viewing of showflats to at least get a feel of owner/id relationship and also their workmanship and quality on the ground.

of course, try to get feedback about that particular ID rather than just the company.

Company is mainly just for quality and workmanship since they use the same group of contractors. But service wise, it boils down the the ID individually.

My new place reno was done by them last yr. Good quality, professional n creative. Alot of my frens had positive feedback after seeing my place

Just to share...i met up with them b4 CNY. The chief designer wasn't there....one of their designers showed me their slides. They are impressive with their presentation slides lor...We were shown some space planning designs and to her credit, she made the effort to show some photos (known as "mood" pix) of what she is going to do for my house. But i tink they couldn't nail the concept that we were after. A bit disappointed coz i had high expectations of them after our first meeting. Their past works impressed us tremendously.

I didn't know how to proceed after that or rather, after that meeting, she didn't bother to follow-up with me even though she said she will check with the chief designer to see if they cld provide some 3D drawings and material boards for me. Apparantly, we need to pay a fee before they are able to produce the 3D for us. Think some of the Id firms practise that...coz they outsource the design work to other pple?

i used them in 2004 for my 5rm flat, very pleased with their design / service and project management

now i just got my dreamhouse (that's why i searched and found this thread) - they are automatically shortlisted.

manage to meet the same designer who did our flat, feel quite comfortable so far...see how it goes...