Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
terry86

Bosch Appliances

Dear Bosch fan out there my old tread has been remove by the admin of renotalk as well as my PM so do let me know if you need anything that i can still help in with all the true and fact about Bosch.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Terry, my hubby and I are considering getting our washer from Bosch. Looking at WAE24360SG. This washer will serve just the 2 of us and intend to wash king size bedsheets. What are your review for this washer? Understand it's made in Thailand.

Edited by fairydust

Hi fairy,

This model is made in Thailand but for everyone to speck about the quality just because of the country of origin I find it unfair as I been to the factory to built the machine on my on with the whole process I found out that no matter which country it made the QC was run by Bosch the quality is rest assure.

Hi fairy,

This model is made in Thailand but for everyone to speck about the quality just because of the country of origin I find it unfair as I been to the factory to built the machine on my on with the whole process I found out that no matter which country it made the QC was run by Bosch the quality is rest assure.

Hi Terry, its ironical you should make a statement on QC when my wife posted our nightmare with Bosch QC & after-services.

Please do not make statements like "rest assured".

Our Bosch side by side fridge was Made in China. We have due cause for concern.

For your reading pleasure

Edited by titanax

May i know what are the new 2011 Bosch washing machine model and type for 8kg made in Germany?

Hi ,

Bosch washing machine 8KG has just launch model is as follow:

WAS24448ME

WAS28448ME

WAS32798ME

Lastly we have a new model call IDOS.

For more information on the machine do PM me.

Thanks.