Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

Any Layout Ideas For This 104Sqm, 4 Rm Unit?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you intend to make structural changes like combine main bedroom and bedroom2 into larger master bedroom and put in walk in wardrobe. This is the trend for people who don't have kids. Bedroom 3 convert into study/spare room.

Hi all,

I've recently bought a 104sqm, 4 room unit.

Layout as follows.

layoutv.png

Any ideas for it?

Thanks y'all! :)

Love how the bathroom is being placed. Alternative is to have the wardrobes built just outside the MBR bathroom to have the walk in wardrobe feel. If you don't mind partitions, they can be used to erect the separation to save costs on carpentry.

Hi all,

As it stands, here's the current layout.

*MBR + Bedroom 2 =====> MBR with Walk in wardrobe + Extra room (Multi-purpose)

*Bedroom 3 =====> Home Office

What do you think?

tohyilayout.jpg

i would shift the store room to small area between bedroom 2 and bedroom 3. hack the walls for existing storeroom and kitchen entrance to create an open kitchen.

my ID is super pro-open kitchen concept because he believes the kitchen and living space can also be a communal area for interaction. i believe he is true to a certain extent, nowadays you seldom see wife/husband slogging in the kitchen while the other entertain friends in the living hall. :)

Is the store in the kitchen a bomb shelter in which case it can't be moved? Was told in some flats they are placed in the kitchen.

As for open kitchen, it's a lifestyle choice. Do note that it does place restrictions on the type of cooking that can be done as cleaning is not restricted to the kitchen area.

No, the store is not a bomb shelter.

The flat is located in a block that is 20+ years old.

Is the store in the kitchen a bomb shelter in which case it can't be moved? Was told in some flats they are placed in the kitchen.

As for open kitchen, it's a lifestyle choice. Do note that it does place restrictions on the type of cooking that can be done as cleaning is not restricted to the kitchen area.

The walk-in wardrobe has ventilation. It has a window directly looking into it. :)

hdb may not approve the walk-in wardrobe room as there is no ventilation. you may need to clarify that the place is intended for storage.. i think so only, pls help to clarify is the above is possible?

Hi All,

I just get my new unit with 90 Sqm. trying to figure out how to build a WIW without sacrificing other rooms. can anyone helps to think of some innovative ideas..

here is the floor plan..

thanks in advance.. :)

Internal-Plan.JPG