Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tailgatepro

Do I Need Feng Shui?

I bought a HDB flat and i left this flat empty for 3 years due to chinese wedding date is not reached.

Before Chinese wedding also bought condo for investment.

But after stay in this hdb flat, my business going down. many thing happen.

Is it because my design of my house is black flooring? ( black galaxy) alot of them said is bad luck grante,

some said my use wisely or else very bad.

Or Married wrong wife? (LOL)

Feng shui not good?

is normal as last 2 years, alot business close down?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought a HDB flat and i left this flat empty for 3 years due to chinese wedding date is not reached.

Before Chinese wedding also bought condo for investment.

But after stay in this hdb flat, my business going down. many thing happen.

Is it because my design of my house is black flooring? ( black galaxy) alot of them said is bad luck grante,

some said my use wisely or else very bad.

Feng shui not good?

is normal as last 2 years, alot business close down?

Hi,

It can be due to a lot of possibilities, as we know that in feng shui we need to look at the cosmic of trinity which is your heaven luck, earth luck and man luck. So anything can happen, it may be due to either or all the above. It is good to check on your destiny or heaven luck before proceeding to the earth luck which is your house feng shui.

一命,二运,三风水。 Simply put, your destiny (命) affects you most followed by your luck (运). These 2 you can find out through analysis of your 八字 and also your wife's. Lastly do a fengshui audit of your house and office to make sure there is no blockage of the Qi flow.

Black galaxy granite very costly leh, india, china or italy? My 12 feet kitchen worktop(black galaxy)already cost me $1080.

Yup, is black galaxy for living, dinning. Marble for kitchen.

My business still able to manage now. My new marketing manager help me alot. He is from HK.

I had reduce 67 Singaporean and re-empoly more foreign workers to replace. No choice - cheaper and work harder or

else if close down, more singapoean no job. I was GIRO to donate to charity half million per year, now stop. Plan to open more office and workshop

in China and Vitnem.

From BaZi prospective, for a male, what element You control is your Wealth, and it also represents your Wife.

My ex-husband remarried and immediately, one year later, he went into bankruptcy. When his daughter was born, he was diagnoised with late stage colon cancer!!

Ofcourse, with such kind of bad luck cycle, the house which he bought had bad land formation (bad feng shui) !!!

Believe it or not?

Edited by mae29

Huh? Donation using GIRO? A condition for "something"? It is like "blood dononation" in fixed interval don't care whether one's body is physical and mentally fit or not. Or kena "conned" by someone in earlier days by "someone".

Beside you, can tell us WHO else doing donation through GIRO, half a mil per year? $1, $2, $5, $10, even $50 per month "fixed" donation is "acceptable" to me, but not half a mil, unless......

I don't donote, but my company does for some good reason at the backend. However as a royalty for donation to some organization, when my company got problem, they don't bother what happen and dont listen, simple expect as usual, simple hand came out for $$$$$. end up have to slove own company issue ourselves. We understand that they cannot help, but not expecting as usual. Anyway our comapany feel sorry for dismiss many singapoean however if company was stable, will empoly more local.

First few mths see black granite is WOW, after that, boring. marble still the best, higher maintance only.