Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Beth

Bedroom and kitchen cabinets carpentry

Hihi.... got any photo to share ar??

Hi all,

My master bedroom and kitchen cabinets are done by a carpenter. No doubt small time and speaks Mandarin only, but he's doesn't cut back on material to save cost. I think it's a pity that not many know of him. The workmanship is very fine. And he is always early to hand over the cabinets. In fact, he is more anxious than I when he saw my wedding date approaching and my contractor had not completed the reno of my flat. He was worried that he could not fix the cabinets up in time but actually, he took just one day to fix up each of the cabinets. Very responsible too. I had some problem with the hob wire and it was the solid surface people's fault because they didn't drill the necessary hole, but he helped me drill holes within the cabinets for the wire to run through all the way to the back of the fridge. He charges $160 and $170 per foot for the kitchen cabinet (top + bottom) and bedroom cabinet respectively. I feel that he is the kind of carpenter we deserve - honest, responsible and prompt. No hidden cost. I'm totally impressed. It's out of gratitudes that I want to recommend him. Email me at [Removed by kanegan: No advertising of contacts please. You can still go through PMs though] for his contact.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

My master bedroom and kitchen cabinets are done by a carpenter. No doubt small time and speaks Mandarin only, but he's doesn't cut back on material to save cost. I think it's a pity that not many know of him. The workmanship is very fine. And he is always early to hand over the cabinets. In fact, he is more anxious than I when he saw my wedding date approaching and my contractor had not completed the reno of my flat. He was worried that he could not fix the cabinets up in time but actually, he took just one day to fix up each of the cabinets. Very responsible too. I had some problem with the hob wire and it was the solid surface people's fault because they didn't drill the necessary hole, but he helped me drill holes within the cabinets for the wire to run through all the way to the back of the fridge. He charges $160 and $170 per foot for the kitchen cabinet (top + bottom) and bedroom cabinet respectively. I feel that he is the kind of carpenter we deserve - honest, responsible and prompt. No hidden cost. I'm totally impressed. It's out of gratitudes that I want to recommend him. Email me at [Removed by kanegan: No advertising of contacts please. You can still go through PMs though] for his contact.

I was looking at renotalk for kitchen and wardrobe carpentry. I know your post was dated 2006. Hope u still check renotalk. Can you PM me your carpenter's name and contact number? Appreciate it ! thks!

I was looking at renotalk for kitchen and wardrobe carpentry. I know your post was dated 2006. Hope u still check renotalk. Can you PM me your carpenter's name and contact number? Appreciate it ! thks!

Hi Beth,

Appreciate if you could also PM me.

Thanks a lot

Can anyone email Beth's capentry contact to pup_ewan@yahoo.com? I'm seraching for a good recommendation for wardrobes, shoe and kitchen cabinets. Many thanks.

Hi do u have the contact for the carpenter? I also i ntend to do some kitchen cabinet and bathroom vanity top and cupboard. pls help :)

Hi Beth,

Can email me ur carpenter contact? Really interested in meeting up with him to let him do up my house which I will be getting my keys soon.

I can be reach at roylgl@hotmail.com

Or anyone have the contact as I think Beth last post was at 8 Nov 2006 and she might not have time to log in here... So if anyone have the contact, dun mind to share

Thanks!

interested can directly deal with carpentry, Mr.Lau from Metal & Wood General Contractor, (9742 5965)....

eventhough it's a minor job..i believe that Mr.Lau will be able to meet your requirements...pm me if you want for further info

interested can directly deal with carpentry, Mr.Lau from Metal & Wood General Contractor, (9742 5965)....

eventhough it's a minor job..i believe that Mr.Lau will be able to meet your requirements...pm me if you want for further info

Is Mr Lau the same contractor as what Beth's recommended carpenter otherwise please do email me the Beth's carpenter detail eg. name and contact no. as well. My email is vernonloh@hotmail.com.

For the price of $160 for top and bottom, is he supplying all door silence if so, what is the brand he uses? Blum System or German Innotech System, etc.?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Edited by vernonlcm

Is Mr Lau the same contractor as what Beth's recommended carpenter otherwise please do email me the Beth's carpenter detail eg. name and contact no. as well. My email is vernonloh@hotmail.com.

For the price of $160 for top and bottom, is he supplying all door silence if so, what is the brand he uses? Blum System or German Innotech System, etc.?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Oh $160 for top and bottom cabinet per feet is quite cheap may i know which contractor offers this? Mind PM me thanks.