Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
brian311

Finally Owning Our Dream Home - Yishun Ring

welcome to yishun bro! used to stay at 310. living at 400+ now, and gonna move over to bedok after my wedding in december.

anyway, loved the lighting coming from the false ceiling.

your ID sounds like a friendly chap too! will surely shortlist him.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

welcome to yishun bro! used to stay at 310. living at 400+ now, and gonna move over to bedok after my wedding in december.

Congrats for your new flat and wedding, and thanks for the compliments for my house ceiling. Yap think you should try out his services, a friendly chap indeed. No harm getting more quotes and compare prices. One thing I like about his service is that he knows how to do 3D drawings, all the drawings done by himself and I can get him to draw a few designs for me to decide and also I can visualize the laminates which I had choosen for my kitchen cabinet before deciding on it. :)

I thot of that too. Found out Jalan Molex is the place in JB to get furnitures.. but somehow ended up buying in Singapore anyway cuz we came across designs we really liked. hahaha... oh well.

Thanks, most of the furniture are from M'sia. I saved almost have the money if I buy from Singapore. :)

I thot of that too. Found out Jalan Molex is the place in JB to get furnitures.. but somehow ended up buying in Singapore anyway cuz we came across designs we really liked. hahaha... oh well.

There are pros and cons also, designs are good and cheap but some of the furnitures came with defects and also designs were wrong and resulted in I got to wait for a few more days before they can made the changes for me. :)

icic.. yalor, bound to have some hiccups somehow.

For my case, the fabric for our sofa is out of stocks and we had to make another trip down to choose another fabric :dunno: . Delivery was pushed out a wk.

Hopefully no more problems and also for other furniture! :D

There are pros and cons also, designs are good and cheap but some of the furnitures came with defects and also designs were wrong and resulted in I got to wait for a few more days before they can made the changes for me. :)

icic.. yalor, bound to have some hiccups somehow.

For my case, the fabric for our sofa is out of stocks and we had to make another trip down to choose another fabric :dunno: . Delivery was pushed out a wk.

Hopefully no more problems and also for other furniture! :D

No worries, must have faith in their stuff :) All the best for you.

Thanks, most of the furniture are from M'sia. I saved almost have the money if I buy from Singapore. :)

Hi Brian,

I saw your cousin's blog and followed that over here where I had a great time looking through your tBlog...

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about getting the furniture in M'sia.. Could I know of the places to check out and any address (and directions) would help alot. Also how are the charges like for delivery to Singapore and what about the hassles of having to make changes and all? I am going to JB on Saturday to look around. So any info would be helpful.

Hihi, just came across this thread. Nice & sleak furnitures! Also thinking of shopping for furnitures in JB. Any recommendation? Thanks!

Hi Brian,

I saw your cousin's blog and followed that over here where I had a great time looking through your tBlog...

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about getting the furniture in M'sia.. Could I know of the places to check out and any address (and directions) would help alot. Also how are the charges like for delivery to Singapore and what about the hassles of having to make changes and all? I am going to JB on Saturday to look around. So any info would be helpful.

Hi,

I bought my furnitures at Clover Furniture sdn bhd @ 35, 37 Jalan Bestari 1/5, Taman Nusa Bestari, 81300 JB. If you buy more, delivery will be free. For that, you can negotiate with the shop :). Just that need to pay $250 levy. If the item sent is not of correct item or damage, the shop will replace for you, just that need a few days for them to exchange and deliver over. All the best for you shopping. :)

Hihi, just came across this thread. Nice & sleak furnitures! Also thinking of shopping for furnitures in JB. Any recommendation? Thanks!

Hi see above for my earlier post :)

Hi Brian, very nice reno you have there. I'll be starting to hunt for id soon, care to share your id's contact?

- Stanley.

Hi Brian, very nice reno you have there. I'll be starting to hunt for id soon, care to share your id's contact?

- Stanley.

Hi Stanley, thanks, PMed u wee kuang's contact.