Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

no worries adi, i've went to Totts yesterday. wow so huge!! and so many interesting gadgets and stuff there!! but dun hv enough time. I've asked the staff. They only have the rectangular cups for expresso!! Maybe I should go Moderne and take a look then! I've called them up.

And for the laundry basket. I saw it at $43.50.

Checked my receipt, got it at $33. Think was 25% off? Perhaps it was a limited time offer? Interesting. Even better buy then! :sport-smiley-004:

Why square cups in particular?

Yeah, Totts is fab... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Great piece of work! Congrats on the completion of your renovation. I like your balcony, stairs, white hall, last but not least..... Your black toilet ;/)

Checked my receipt, got it at $33. Think was 25% off? Perhaps it was a limited time offer? Interesting. Even better buy then! :sport-smiley-004:

Why square cups in particular?

Yeah, Totts is fab... :)

Oh ya they having some sales storewide now!

Oh I went to punggol cafe at punggol park. They used the square shaped with rounded edged cups to serve us tea. We thought the cups are very nice! Been searching for them!! Hope can find in moderne.

Great piece of work! Congrats on the completion of your renovation. I like your balcony, stairs, white hall, last but not least..... Your black toilet ;/)

Thanks!

But errr.... you don't like my bedrooms ah? :P

Oh ya they having some sales storewide now!

Oh I went to punggol cafe at punggol park. They used the square shaped with rounded edged cups to serve us tea. We thought the cups are very nice! Been searching for them!! Hope can find in moderne.

Hope you find the cups soon! If Moderne don't have u can try the 2 stores at Chinatown? Do post pics of your special cups for us when you get them k? Jia you!

Long time no new pics... this is more or less the usual 'live-in' look. The remotes are usually thrown around the different stools/sofa depending on who sits where. The elephant is my personal foot rest... (hubby doesn't quite dare to use my precious elephant). :D

p1050086.jpg

Visitors are usually a bit surprised we don't have a coffee table, but so far we are quite happy without one. Kinda used to have a big space in the middle rather than having a table which we have to circle around - so probably no coffee table for us.

Anyone else who doesn't have a coffee table?

wah i LIKE! cant wait dribble.gif

We havent bought a coffee table yet and we currently dont have one due to lack of space, the kids playmat is laid where the coffee table should be, so i dont know if we will eventually end up with one. sport-smiley-018.gif

Long time no new pics... this is more or less the usual 'live-in' look. The remotes are usually thrown around the different stools/sofa depending on who sits where. The elephant is my personal foot rest... (hubby doesn't quite dare to use my precious elephant). :D

p1050086.jpg

Visitors are usually a bit surprised we don't have a coffee table, but so far we are quite happy without one. Kinda used to have a big space in the middle rather than having a table which we have to circle around - so probably no coffee table for us.

I don't have a coffee table too!

Hope you find the cups soon! If Moderne don't have u can try the 2 stores at Chinatown? Do post pics of your special cups for us when you get them k? Jia you!

yup when i've found it, will post them!!

i wish i dun hv a coffee table too!! seems more cluttered this way. haiz....hmm maybe i can move it to the side..

Edited by joyousonline

I decided to finally do my before-and-after comparison... it's like looking at 2 completely different apartments... extreme makeover anyone?

The WP blog is nicely formatted, so pls CLICK HERE to see the bedroom before & after pics. Really brings back memories! :good::D

Hi adidaem, I think you have a beautiful home. I'm sure it's as airy and well lit as in your pics. Congrats again. Nice book shelf at the top of the staircase - can't help it, I just like the visual effect of books aligned together.

p1050086.jpg

Sis this is a v nice shot of your v :jawdrop: superb EM.... :yamseng::yamseng::D

oh they have something like that, but not quite like it. Think it's customised for the Punggol cafe! Nevertheless, I've bought some cups and saucers at Moderne. Went to Sia Huat also. Totts is their new shop! Bought a 32cm Zebra stockpot from them. They even gave me a 10% discount since it's my first time there! haha we are so noob! It's meant for huge group. Otherwise the normal size Visions pot would not suffice. Learnt not to buy the sets as there were a few which we din really use at all at my parents' place.

I realized that I did not mention my eventual choice of security system. After considering ADT and Chubbs, we decided to go with ADT. Prices for both are about the same. SO preferred ADT so we went with that.

The way it works is that you either pay for the equipment upfront (without any monitoring services) or get a three year contract that includes monitoring services. At the end of three years the equipment belongs to you. The price over three years works out to be about the same for the upfront equipment cost so of course we got a three year contract.

Cost is about $50 a month. We got 2 window contacts, a door contact, and 2 motion sensors, all wireless. The central monitoring unit was plugged in to the telephone line and power and can be moved so no need for special wirings to set up the security system. System is pretty easy to use. Just press the remote control buttons to arm or disarm. You can also enter the pin into the central unit if you don't have a remote.

Makes me feel better about having a corridor unit so I think it's money well spent.

We contacted both ADT and Chubbs from their websites.

Hi adidaem, I think you have a beautiful home. I'm sure it's as airy and well lit as in your pics. Congrats again. Nice book shelf at the top of the staircase - can't help it, I just like the visual effect of books aligned together.

Thanks! We are outta bookshelf space and are now considering to put in new shelves...

Sis this is a v nice shot of your v :jawdrop: superb EM.... :yamseng::yamseng::D

Thanks! :)

oh they have something like that, but not quite like it. Think it's customised for the Punggol cafe! Nevertheless, I've bought some cups and saucers at Moderne. Went to Sia Huat also. Totts is their new shop! Bought a 32cm Zebra stockpot from them. They even gave me a 10% discount since it's my first time there! haha we are so noob! It's meant for huge group. Otherwise the normal size Visions pot would not suffice. Learnt not to buy the sets as there were a few which we din really use at all at my parents' place.

Saw the cups on your blog. Realized I don't have proper cups! I offer disposable ones when I have guests over. How lazy is that right? :P

So nice that you got discounts. I will tell them it's my first time if I go over too. :)