Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have actually seen housing agents using pictures of your house on pamphlets. One of them stated that the location was in Kovan. I don't know how they are going to answer to buyers when the house they view is not what is in the picture :(

I have actually seen housing agents using pictures of your house on pamphlets. One of them stated that the location was in Kovan. I don't know how they are going to answer to buyers when the house they view is not what is in the picture :(

No kidding!!! Gosh so dishonest... Next time u see a flyer with my home pic can scan and share here?

Also found out that ppl have been copying (or tried to anyway) my TV console design n fan circle thingy with varying degrees of success... Ok lah anyway the fan design is by my IDs so poor them. Good thing is that both are not that easy to execute. Not sure how many also try to do the "white house" concept. I should feel honoured I guess...

My advise is really to get the Grafunkt console if you like mine. At least the build quality will be good. And I'm sure it's easy to add legs to the console so that it's higher.

well its a tough industry but I would saying passing on a job as theirs is definitely not acceptable and very misleading.

Very very dishonest. How to trust the contractor if he lie from the beginning??

Very very dishonest. How to trust the contractor if he lie from the beginning??

Fully agree. Designing a home ain't cheap so you need and want to know the least you get is what you paid for so this is definately not acceptable.

Reading your blog and this thread made me regret a little for the EM i saw and loved. =x

Like you TS, after visiting EC, Condo and EM, we decided that a EM is much more worthwhile but as mentioned a lot of EM are in a pretty bad condition and are mostly 20+ years and above so do expect to spend quite abit on reno. The owner of the EM i saw probably spent approx 6 digit on his reno and i can see why he refuses to let his flat go unless a bid much higher than the market value comes in.

Ps: fate works in a weird way. End up i bought a EA (which was something i never even considered at first).