Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Love the overall feel of your house. Very cozy and clean!

I think I'm getting the exact same hood, hob and oven as you!

How do you find the fujioh hob?

Hi Reine, thanks alot =)

lol, wise decision, I thought our hood wasn't working or something as they wasn't any oil in the oil collection cup but we were surprise that my neighbour's exact same hood has about 1/3-1/2 filled with oil! They really cook alot unlike us..

Glass hob looks good but glass are harder to be clean(streak free)... Come to think of it, I should try using my squeegee cleaning it like I do for my toilet shower glass.

The oven is fine so far, haven't use it extensively like baking.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I was going through your t-blog and I went to furniture mall today to look for the picture you hung on the dining area but cant find it on all 3 levels. Able to give direction to the shop and how much is the picture for the size you have on hung on your dining wall.

Both your LP PH5 and kugamel are from JB tampoi or from Danish website which you shipped them in?

You mean Ikea has it? I cant seem to find it as well at the tampines side unless alexander has it.

The pic is from IKEA iirc... $300+

Really hard to find a nice canvas this big though...

You mean Ikea has it? I cant seem to find it as well at the tampines side unless alexander has it.

Saw it in Alexander. Can check out the online catalogue as well.

Hi Defelio, I tried sending u a PM but it doesn't work, perhaps your PM is full. I am considering using your ID, may I know if there is anything I have to take note of? Is he responsive? How is the workmanship of his carpentry works, electrical, paintings and tiling? So far how was the experience? Any unhappiness to share? Would u highly recommend him? How is his charges compared to the others who have quoted u? Sorry for so many questions haha, but would like to be sure before I take my pick :) You can PM me instead, thanks alot!

Hi,

I was going through your t-blog and I went to furniture mall today to look for the picture you hung on the dining area but cant find it on all 3 levels. Able to give direction to the shop and how much is the picture for the size you have on hung on your dining wall.

Both your LP PH5 and kugamel are from JB tampoi or from Danish website which you shipped them in?

Can check out Alexandra for the picture. I saw it on display, not sure whether there are still stocks. You can check out online for the stock status.

Hi Defelio, I tried sending u a PM but it doesn't work, perhaps your PM is full. I am considering using your ID, may I know if there is anything I have to take note of? Is he responsive? How is the workmanship of his carpentry works, electrical, paintings and tiling? So far how was the experience? Any unhappiness to share? Would u highly recommend him? How is his charges compared to the others who have quoted u? Sorry for so many questions haha, but would like to be sure before I take my pick :) You can PM me instead, thanks alot!

Hi Rachelcheng, Yup it was full.

Responsive for sure, We chose the 2nd choice as the 1st choice was much more expensive, but somehow the 1st choice was delivered. He was willing to absorb the difference. While the tiler did highlight to use that that batch was very uneven/not flat to a point where it will be difficult to get to match up nicely with the beside. So we told him just to go ahead and try his best. In the evening when we returned, (entrance to living done up) he showed/told us that it is very uneven, we spoke to Douglas and he said no problem and told the tiler to remove it and order our 2nd choice of tiles. Then everything swee swee liao =)

His electrician ran one of the hidden wiring trunking wrongly he and told them to re-do it. One small issue was that we were going through the plans for the switches and the electrician told me/gave me some wrong info and made me bought some wrong Clipsal switches. =S The rest are pretty ok.

Carpentry - Just make sure and confirm the drawing first before getting them to start working on it! The shoe rack was done up right(angles and spacing was impractical too spacious and waste of internal space) after 2 revision. Well his carpenter said they know how to catch the lines of the laminate which I have to admit that had done that flawlessly as my friends was trying to find where the hinge/door line is! lol

Charges is best if you get a quote from him and others to compare. Cheap, don't expect good unless you know the person very close. You want good, don't expect to be cheap and fast. Expensive doesn't mean everything confirm good also. I did a side by side comparison with a colleague quotesssssss, some more exp, some cheaper. I believe it is best to have someone with right attitude and responsiveness. Why wanna chase after ppl who don't bother to quote or worst still, to face with ppl that have a change off attitude after making the first payment like what I read from some other T-blog... It's hard for ppl like us cos we won't know the person character and whether is he willing to help correct what is wrong from your point of view?

For my ID, I can say he is responsive, and is willing to make changes, some his side fault, some our fault we also wanna change at out own cost and of course some stuffs free! :yamseng:

Hi defelio, i got e same dining chairs as yrs ( white col). I got 4 chairs & a matching table. I am going to respray e wood col legs to black. Hope it turns out well....

Hi defelio, i got e same dining chairs as yrs ( white col). I got 4 chairs & a matching table. I am going to respray e wood col legs to black. Hope it turns out well....

Hi Biblo, :good: Do you intend to dismantle the legs? If not spraying would be troublesome. How bout staining or painting it?

and thanks for your compliment! It was not really plan for, I initially wanted a very simple ikea or bundle type of furniture set... But missy said NOOOooooOOooooo lol

Edited by Defelio